its not working?

Options
ive being doing great be now? its my sons birthday so we went for dinner and had cake and i know its only once and this can happend but i feel so bad.
i work full time so when i come from work i dont want to go to the gym( i work 12 hours a day, 3 to 4 days a week) so when i come in i want to every thing.
i want to cry.
my husband give me kiss and said it will be ok but i feel so bad, moody can anyone help me?
:explode:

Replies

• zarzoo
    zarzoo Posts: 21
    Options
    ive being doing great be now? its my sons birthday so we went for dinner and had cake and i know its only once and this can happend but i feel so bad.
    i work full time so when i come from work i dont want to go to the gym( i work 12 hours a day, 3 to 4 days a week) so when i come in i want to every thing.
    i want to cry.
    my husband give me kiss and said it will be ok but i feel so bad, moody can anyone help me?
    :explode:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    If you can work out 3 days a week, that is great. Think positive and remember is takes time. Day by day. Remember not to take it out on the hubby.
  • zarzoo
    zarzoo Posts: 21
    Options
    i know but hard. i think its the sugar i need.
    and thank you:flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    When I get home from work and I'm grumpy at my hubby I find it's usually because I'm hungry. Maybe it's not the sugar but just that you need food. Have you tried eating fruit when that happens? Apples seem to do the trick for me. Sometimes I sprinkle them with Splenda and cinnamon. Keep on trying, you will get there.
  • Mishkanac
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day. Start again. No big deal. IF tomorrow goes bad start again. You can always start again, just don't stop starting. You can do it we all can, we just find excuses. Try finding excuses to do it. For example: I ate poorly yesterday, so today instead of having bacon for breakfast I will eat oatmeal. I need to get some, milk- I will walk to the corner store and save gas and get my exercise in at the same time. It can be simple if we let it be simple. This is a motivational talk for me as well. Today I ate almost 2 days worth of calories! But tomorrow I can change that. You can do it. For you because you want to feel better. Good luck.
  • Helenhall
    Options
    Hi. I work long hours too.. I've just started into really watching what I eat and right now , I could eat a freezer full of anything .. I hope this helps you a bit to let you know there is better days ahead ,am a fast food junkie due to long hours and no time too grab good food but thats my new goal to watch what goes in my mouth .. HANG IN THERE :smile:
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    i also work 3 12 hour days. i know its difficult but hang in there it will get better as you find your routine. one thing that works for me is to eat a snack (healthy of course) in the car on my way home. this gets me in a better mood cuz im not starving and i less likely to eat crap when i get home. also i take my entire days worth of food with me to work. this keeps me from vending machines and snacking on what others bring in. so if i work 12 hours and it takes me all that time to eat everything i brought one item at a time oh well at least it was all good for me. right.
  • mrsvstol
    mrsvstol Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know exactly how you feel. Just remember this there are no "bad foods." I divide foods into 3 groups.
    "Usually," "Sometimes," and "Rarely." This takes away the feeling that I have "blown it" or some how cheated. Hope this helps.
  • mrsvstol
    mrsvstol Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know exactly how you feel. Just remember this there are no "bad foods." I divide foods into 3 groups.
    "Usually," "Sometimes," and "Rarely." This takes away the feeling that I have "blown it" or some how cheated. Hope this helps.