stuck in an elevator for an hour

Options
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
i hate work
i was stuck in the elevator for an hour, i didnt even get to start on a floor!

needless to say i had a major panic attack again!
two in less than twenty four hours
:sick: :grumble: :explode: :cry:

hug me?:frown:

Replies

• obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    i hate work
    i was stuck in the elevator for an hour, i didnt even get to start on a floor!

needless to say i had a major panic attack again!
    two in less than twenty four hours
    :sick: :grumble: :explode: :cry:

hug me?:frown:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    hug.gif

I'd soooooo be in the Rubber Room Hotel if I got stuck in a elevator. :noway: :noway:
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options
    OH MY!! I have those here and there. Could not imagine being stuck in an elevator for an hour! Glad your ok and made it out alright. Panic attacks are no fun. **Hugs** :flowerforyou: I hope your day gets better. :smile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    (((HUGS))) :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    OMG, I am clausterphobic (spelling?) so I would totally freak out too. I am sorry you are having a tough day. I am glad you are okay and as long as you stay otu of the elevator, your day should go better :smile:
  • obliged
    Options
    hug.gif

I'd soooooo be in the Rubber Room Hotel if I got stuck in a elevator. :noway: :noway:

bad things happen in three... if the trifector (sp?) happens tomorrow night i might just be put there
  • obliged
    Options
    OMG, I am clausterphobic (spelling?) so I would totally freak out too. I am sorry you are having a tough day. I am glad you are okay and as long as you stay otu of the elevator, your day should go better :smile:

i am claustrophobic too!
    and i have a fear of elevators, but i got used to after about a week or two of work

and the elevator fell a floor
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Oh wow...that really stinks. You haven't been having the best luck lately, huh?

Big hugs to you sweetie! there.gif
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Wow girl....I think I would have wet myself. I suffered from panic attacks for a long time and that was always a fear of mine. BUT you made it through which is so awesome!

I am so sorry that it happened to you but the fact that you can still type and function shows you are a really strong woman for sure!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options

i am claustrophobic too!
    and i have a fear of elevators, but i got used to after about a week or two of work

and the elevator fell a floor

Oh, my, that would freak me out. Guess you'll be taking the stairs now :laugh:
  • obliged
    Options
    Wow girl....I think I would have wet myself. I suffered from panic attacks for a long time and that was always a fear of mine. BUT you made it through which is so awesome!

I am so sorry that it happened to you but the fact that you can still type and function shows you are a really strong woman for sure!
    i'm forcing myself to do this until i calm down
    i've finally stopped shaking like i had parkinson

thanks for all the kind words its helping:flowerforyou:

*would talk to my friends but they're all asleep:frown:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

B-b-b-bu-but...I thought we were your friends?? *quivery lip:sad:

just playin'....I know you :heart: us.
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Nightmare :noway: !! Not sure I would have coped.... well done you

*Hug*
  • obliged
    Options

of course yous are!
    i just mean the ones that can actually hug me tomorrow at uni
    and smack the chocolate out of my hand
    after last night and tonight i finished a whole block of chocolate:sick:
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options

This is one of my BIGGEST fears. I try to take the stairs whenever possible. I could not imagine. I'm one of those people if I have to take the elevator, it can't be crowded or I won't get on or will get off, if I'm all ready there.

I'm so sorry this happened to you.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I'm glad you were saved! :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

of course yous are!

Well...can they do this???
    smiley_emoticons_stefan_sixpack.gif
    woo woo....LMBO!
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I think i would start taking the stairs... HRM would come in handy everyday!!...
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

of course yous are!

Hugs from half way 'round the world to you! Maybe it's a good excuse to start taking the stairs for exercise? I've never been stuck in a lift, but can imagine why it would panic you. Hope the rest of your day goes better for ya! :heart:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yikes! That's one of my worst fears!! I try to take the stairs whenever possible!!! (((HUGS)))
  • obliged
    Options
    I think i would start taking the stairs... HRM would come in handy everyday!!...

uno problemo theres this heavy vaccum cleaner, a mop
    and a big trolley to carry all the cleaning stuff in thats far too heavy and awkward to carry down stairs
    otherwise i might have tonight