First 24 pic

Options
chelekaz
chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
So, I've never wanted my pic taken; I think that is something that we all have had in common. After a long day yesterday my husband snaps a photo and asks me to post it as part of my "healing" process to let go of more of my insecurities. Now, I still have a good 80 pounds or more to lose but here is a picture of me in Aug at 267 pounds and one yesterday at 243. Not a huge difference (and bad angle on 1st pic) but... it's a damn good start!

meaug-dec2010-1.jpg

Replies

• GFPeggy11
    Options
    I can see the difference!!!! Awesome job, keep it up!
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If it is your profile comparision pic - whoooooa!!! There is definitely a huge difference already. You look great :) It does take time to let go of insecurity, we all know that this will take time.....but you just took a big step in posting photos :D
  • chelekaz
    Options
    Thanks, it is my profile pic. And thank you so much!
  • wocm15
    wocm15 Posts: 81
    Options
    meaug-dec2010.jpg

You'll have to resize it in Photobucket....

To post a picture, copy the "IMG" code to the right of the picture in Photobucket, and then paste it here. You'll have to change the at each end to lower case. Hope this helps!
  • sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. It's wonderful to finally put a face to one of my MFP friends... Congrats!!

~S
  • chelekaz
    Options

You'll have to resize it in Photobucket....

To post a picture, copy the "IMG" code to the right of the picture in Photobucket, and then paste it here. You'll have to change the at each end to lower case. Hope this helps!

THANK YOU!!!!!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    There is already such a noticable difference!!!
    Keep up the great work! You look wonderful :flowerforyou:
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yeah !!!

You are doing a great job.

I like your 30 pounds in 90 days goal. Awesome !!

Keep it up.

- Eva
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I can sure tell the difference. WTG!
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely a difference!!! You look smaller all around. Keep up the good work! Pictures don't lie. Own it girl! You've been doing a great job!
  • gailosborne
    Options
    You look great and you can really tell the difference. I lost a similar overall amount (100lbs) and taking pictures is a great way of seeing the difference, celebrating your achievements and getting your head around the slimmer person you are becoming.

Well done and looking forward to seeing the next photo!!!!
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    That is awesome! I'm just starting my weight loss journey and love to see other's success stories. Keep up the amazing work!
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY can see a difference!!!! Look at your ARMS!!! YOU GO, GIRL!!! You have already made great progress. Keep up the great work and keep letting your sweet husband snap photos of you so you can see how far you've come!
  • JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look really good!! I can really see a difference... especially in the face!!

Keep up the amazing job!!

You ROCK!!
  • brownsugar84
    brownsugar84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow - I can totally see the difference!! You look amazing!! :)
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    :happy: I think that is awesome that #1 your husband is helping you and #2 you can definately tell a difference!!!! Congrats!
  • chelekaz
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate it. I still have a hard time seeing past the fat but, I do know that the changes are happening. I will get there one day at a time.
  • SunnyLu
    Options
    I know what you mean about not wanting to get your picture taken... that is one of the reasons I started my 'weight loss adventure"

Marvelous job...keep up the great work!

3153481.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kelzz193
    kelzz193 Posts: 120
    Options
    I can see a big differnce in the photos! Great job, keep it up, you're doing wonderful!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job hun!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!