Food amounts and calorie counter

Options
Hi, all first day with a new app..not my first day working out or exercising.
Can we not adjust amount of food intake in the calorie counter?
I don't want a cup of soy milk, I only had 1 oz?? can't get it to count that?

Replies

• nighttrainat40
    Options
    And same with jogging only ran 2 miles before lifting but it oly gives me 5 miles as a choice am I missing sommething?
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    As far as the miles go if you search for your exercise and find it and it's not the miles or calories burned that you want you can change them in the little boxes the numbers are in and add checked.
  • nighttrainat40
    Options
    Thank you...so this really ins't a calorie counter is it?
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You just click over to Qty and change the number. However, not all foods are set up with oz or cups, etc. Sometimes you will need to look for another food item that is set up with the measurements you want.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    this website is one of the best calorie counters out there. However, I am not familiar with the app. If you have a computer at home best to do most of it that way. The app is for adding on the go real quick.

As for cups/ounces...its very simple. If the entry you are looking at only has cups, put .25 servings for 2 ounces, or .125 servings for 1 ounce, or .5 servings for 4 ounces, etc. it's simple math. But most entries have various measurements, it probably had cups and ounces but you only saw the cups one...
  • Shenanna
    Options
    I change the portion size in the dialogue box. If a serving size is one cup, I change the portion size to .5 if I only had half of that.