Big boobs

Options
Hi all,
Does anyone know whether weight loss/exercise can actually make your boobs nice?
I am cursed (or blessed if you are a bit demented) with big boobs. Got these from my mother, but enhanced them with my eating. I cannot say I am a fan, but I have accepted them as being a part of me blah blah blah.
I am hoping that getting to a size 14 would actually make them look nice and perv-worthy.
Will that happen or will I need to have them made pretty with the help of a plastic surgeon? :blushing:

Replies

• goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well, I have gone from a 40DD to a 36C, and though I am much happier they are smaller, I wouldn't say they are "nice"!! But - that has at least as much to do with nursing two children as it does the weight loss! If we could afford it, I'd be buying myself some TaTa's for sure!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    When I start losing weight, the first thing to go is boobs. I have the opposite problem as you, though...if they get any smaller I am going to cry.
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    Well, I have gone from a 40DD to a 36C, and though I am much happier they are smaller, I wouldn't say they are "nice"!! But - that has at least as much to do with nursing two children as it does the weight loss! If we could afford it, I'd be buying myself some TaTa's for sure!

You'd actually buy MORE than a 36C?

I'd pay to get a 36C, since I am a 34A. :sad:
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Whenever I lose weight, I lose it everywhere - boobs included.

Same goes for toning, whenever I tone, I tone everywhere, boobs included.

In short, YES, it is possible that as you lose weight your boobs will change shape/size, etc. Hell mine have been so many different shapes/sizes..

And, for the record I opened this post because my 4yr old daughter told me today that she wants "big boobs" for christmas LMAO
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I've got the boobs as well. They have decreased in size and I'm actually quite content with them now... problem that I've run into is that they're not "full" any more. They used to be big and round. Even at a 42DDD they were... I was going to say perky but that's not right... let's go with they stood up on their own. Now at 38DD they are kind of sad. A little flat and they watch the ground instead of the sky. As long as I have a good bra they look great I feel it's kind of misleading though... as soon as I take the bra off and they unroll to my knees they're not so awesome. I've thought about get them lifted (and maybe reduced depending on what cup size I end up at) but we'll see where I'm at when the time comes.
  • NickyJones
    NickyJones Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Depends on how your body is, I'd say. I'm an average B-D depending on the bra, and they stay the same whether I weigh 240 or 180 lbs. However, I've seen people like my mother who is extremely well-endowed gain up top as they gain weight other places too.
  • geeky1
    geeky1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Am happy to donate LOL :)
  • geeky1
    Options
    Very nicely put!
  • Nikkers1955
    Options
    I have ALWAYS had big boobs! It doesnt matter if I lose or gain weight :( As soon as I get back down to my goal weight I am getting a reduction!! I cant stand them being this big anymore!!
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    I will gladly take a donation from any one of you ladies who gets theirs reduced, lol. :flowerforyou:
  • NickyJones
    NickyJones Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Whoops, typo: meant to say B-C :P
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    I'm trying to lose mine. maybe thats because I'm a guy. lol
  • WTFitness
    WTFitness Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    When I start losing weight, the first thing to go is boobs. I have the opposite problem as you, though...if they get any smaller I am going to cry.
    :laugh: I'm on the same boat! I hate it because it makes me feel pretty masculine.. push-up bras help a little i guess lol:blushing:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I will gladly take a donation from any one of you ladies who gets theirs reduced, lol. :flowerforyou:

EMERGENCY BOOB TRANSPLANT!!! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • JKather
    Options
    I am "cursed" as well with the big boob problem. I am a 32G and that is definitely a bit higher than normal. but 30 pounds ago I was a 32 DD to a DDD so it didn't make much of a difference. If you boobs are naturally big then they will stay that way even when you lose weight. And if you are like me being only 32 inches around i just can't support that weight.... I am opting for the surgery. One more month!!
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I lost 50lbs through Weight Watchers (mainly diet and walking for exercise) and my bra size didn't change. The back size went down but cup size stayed the same.

I joined a gym about a year ago now and have gone from GG to G (and sometimes F). Very happy with that because with the weightloss I was looking more and more top heavy.
  • iwantmyskinnyjeans
    Options
    I've got the same issue. I'm a 34G (!!) right now. They definitely got bigger as I gained weight, however, I've never had a small chest. I've always been at least a 34DD even when I was at my smallest - 125 or so.
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    I have big boobs, but I am worried that when i loose weight they will go saggy can anyone give me any good exercise tips? please?
    :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    .. as soon as I take the bra off and they unroll to my knees they're not so awesome.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL I laughed so hard i went into a coughing fit (still getting over my cold) :laugh:

I think i lost 2 cup sizes before i lost a size anywhere else on my body and i didnt start w big boobs (40B or 40C). And no, you can not BUY a 40A, so i just had to A) deal with puckers in my bra cups (even the stretchy kinds) B) fake it the best i could with heavy duty padded bras where i wasnt really filling out the cup or, most often C) wear stretchy sports bras every day. But they flatten things out, so not a great look for some dressier outfits. Fortunately as a stay-at-home-mom i dont have many reasons to look dressed up anyways :wink:
  • geeky1
    Options
    So I guess the plan will be to get to almost my goal weight (say about 10 kg off) and then re-assess. I think they will probably need inflating due to the whole saggy thing (which sounds likely) and then I can get them professionally taken care of.
    Can plastic surgeons actually miraculously make them sit up on my chest instead of tucking them into my pants?