who has the most money on MFP?

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
I have hotels on Park Place and Boardwalk, St. James Place, Tennessee Ave., New York Ave, Pennsylvania Ave., North Carolina Ave., Pacific Ave., and all railroads and utilities...

Replies

• _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I dunno...but I got free parking today...
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Wasn't it nutellabrah?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I probably don't have anywhere close to the most money but, I do have quite a bit to loan out! :happy:
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I probably don't have anywhere close to the most money but, I do have quite a bit to loan out! :happy:
    The FR's are piling up!!!
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I have hotels on Park Place and Boardwalk, St. James Place, Tennessee Ave., New York Ave, Pennsylvania Ave., North Carolina Ave., Pacific Ave., and all railroads and utilities...
    Have you even passed go yet? :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Everyone knows the real money is being a slumlord on Baltic and Mediterranean, and Oriental, Connecticut and Vermont Aves. :laugh:
  • tyrsnbdr
    tyrsnbdr Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Everyone knows the real money is being a slumlord on Baltic and Mediterranean, and Oriental, Connecticut and Vermont Aves. :laugh:

If you think thats what's going to win you the game, then go ahead. I'll take the oranges and reds by free parking.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options

OMG - that's what I was thinking!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Not me! Every time I try to be spontaneous, my bank account reminds me to calm the heck back down...
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    If you control the railroads you control the game. Everyone knows that.
  • randomtai
    Options

If you think thats what's going to win you the game, then go ahead. I'll take the oranges and reds by free parking.

Go ahead... You will be mortgaging those oranges and reds and I will be laughing all the way to the bank. :laugh: :tongue:
  • randomtai
    Options
    If you control the railroads you control the game. Everyone knows that.

This is also true. RRs are a good secondary income. Better than the useless utilities.
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    im in jail... waiting for the get out of jail free card!!!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    TIL: how to play Monopoly from MFP.

Where were you *kitten* 25 years ago???
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    ...probably the same man that is hottest. :ohwell:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    the oranges were always my favorite properties...
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    one whole page and no Community Chest crack?

boy whats become of this place.. have you all gone soft?