My before and after pics side by side..Dun dun dunnn

Options
whitneyps7
whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=611177898957978&l=2608ad83fb

Sorry but I am new to this and could not figure out how to get the picture up so here is a link. If that dosnt work my profile pic is the same thing :)
I gained a lot of weight after some personal stuff and made changes in myself. this was me at thanksgiving 2012 and the right photo is me now and 40 lbs lighter, so much more happy with myself. I just found the left photo I had no Idea I looked like that... Remember changes start with you! and if you are unhappy its up to YOU to fix it and make changes and become someone you love, If you dont why should anyone else? :) Keep up all the good work everyone and keep toning and loosing weight. you can do it!!! I am going to keep on working on myself, this is just where I've decided Im happy with myself, I feel sexier than I ever have and so can you!
Whitney

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!