Best work out Games for Wii / Playstation?

Options
I meant to post this along with my DVD question.

I just saw someone post about a Zumba Wii game...omg awesome sounding. lol

Any suggestions for Wii games or playstation games for a good work out.

Replies

• Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2 by wii! I am actually about to play it!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I just got the zumba last night. Gonna try it out tonight! Will post how it is!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 1 and 2, 2 is a bit harder, but 1 is still fun :)
  • mizzjessie
    Options
    I do Sports Active 5 days a week
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    My Personal Fitness Coach is a great one and it is only $20! :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have these two on my Christmas wishlist:
    EA Sports Active: More Workouts (for the Wii)
    Zumba Fitness (for the Wii)
  • BeccyBerry
    Options
    Im getting the (ahem) children one for christmas, Im actually really excited cant wait to get some work out games!
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Zumba sounds like so much fun but I'm fundamentally klutzy, so I prefer simpler stuff. My favorites are Walk It Out (kind of kid/family oriented, so it's a little bit "hokey" but I like it) and of course Wii Fit Plus.
  • emills88
    emills88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My Personal Fitness Coach is a great one and it is only $20! :)

I have this one too! I love it, it tracks your weight, measurements, workout calendar, and tracks yor personal goals! It rewards you with new music and scenes when you stick with your calendar and it gets harder as you use it too. You never do the exact same workout twice. Easily the best money I've spent on my weight loss goal lol!
  • kbooth
    kbooth Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Im getting the (ahem) children one for christmas, Im actually really excited cant wait to get some work out games!

We got our kids one for Christmas too! My husband and I are debate each day whether to try it out and make sure it works right...you know...for the kids! :wink:

I got the Wii Fit game for me and am hoping to get the Wii Zumba game also. I love the commercials for the Just Dance..so that might go on my wish list since my daughter and I like to dance.
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Totally tried out Zumba Wii tonight. Did 2 routines on "easy" and was sweating profusely in 20 minutes. I believe that if you did that for an hour, you'd be doing something serious.

Also it's super fun and there are different levels and tutorials.
  • BeccyBerry
    Options

We got our kids one for Christmas too! My husband and I are debate each day whether to try it out and make sure it works right...you know...for the kids! :wink:

I got the Wii Fit game for me and am hoping to get the Wii Zumba game also. I love the commercials for the Just Dance..so that might go on my wish list since my daughter and I like to dance.

LOL i've been trying to convince my husband we should set it up and test it just to check its all ok, because how gutted would the kids be if it didnt work on christmas day. Not managed to convince him yet though :(

We've got the wii fit and wii fit plus already and I have dropped some not so subtle hints about a couple of others i'd like so fingers crossed that my husband picked up on them!!