Just getting Started.

Options
A little about me is I am 24. I have lost weight through weight watchers in the past however a bad break up later and i am back to where i started and then some. I am curious to see other peoples views on what are the best ways to loose weight. Is it better to stick with their plan on here or to do weight watchers. I love to workout however i haven't made it an important part of my life however I am looking to change it. I recently purchased the firm express. I am wondering if anyone has used it? Any other fitness dvds or plans that have worked well for you? I am open to all advice. Bring on the suggestions!!!

Replies

• ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Using MFP is free, actually teaches you proper nutrition and portion sizes.

WW is based on a fake point system that no one in the real world uses and then charges you for using it.

So I guess I feel like MFP is better. Weight loss = calorie deficit. The end.
  • YorkshirePea
    YorkshirePea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I used WW, lost about 2/3 stone when I was 25, but piled it on and then some, with MFP I've lost 8 stone and kept it off for 2 years now too, mainly due to how easy it is to use it and the support you get.