I WANT TO EAT!!!!

Options
I am soo hungry this week. I am usually in control and can talk my self out of eating the wrong things or even too much of a good thing.....
But last night I was mixing yummy chunky lowfat blue cheese dressing with salsa and eating it with my chips!!

Now this morning I am ready to knaw off my arm!!

I did do 5.5 miles yesterday, and another 5 miles today. But, what's up?

And I need to go to the grocery store....I better eat lunch first or it won't be pretty......

SOMEONE STOP MY STOMACH FROM TAKING OVER MY WILLPOWER:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am soo hungry this week. I am usually in control and can talk my self out of eating the wrong things or even too much of a good thing.....
    But last night I was mixing yummy chunky lowfat blue cheese dressing with salsa and eating it with my chips!!

Now this morning I am ready to knaw off my arm!!

I did do 5.5 miles yesterday, and another 5 miles today. But, what's up?

And I need to go to the grocery store....I better eat lunch first or it won't be pretty......

SOMEONE STOP MY STOMACH FROM TAKING OVER MY WILLPOWER:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Sometimes running can make you extra hungry I see the difference on the days I do not run I am less hungry. Just Blame running:laugh:

Alisha
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    This happened to me one day last week. I couldn't eat enough all day long. I ended up going way over my calories but you know what...the next day...I lost a pound. Sometimes we should listen to our bodies (don't eat junk though).
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    AAAANNNDD It just dawned on me that dehydration can present itself as hunger pains.......