Help and support

Options
Hi guys, I am 27, Ive got a few chronic medical conditions that make it hard to exercise, just looking for support. I have lost 3 stone in the last year but have stopped losing now because Im really struggling to stay focused. Really need extra support so add me as a friend. I log in every day, even on the days I dont log food, just to see how my friends are doing x x x x x x x

Replies

• struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Keeping yourself focused is the hardest part because of the world we live in but getting support form friends is very important as they can help you stay focused and share ideas and thoughts, (feel free to add me)
  • davecando
    davecando Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ahhhh i see why you dont exercis emuch now , i once broke my back and was laid up in hospital for 13 weeks , i lost weight in there so i know its possible to lose weight while not exercising , if you have proper portion control and eat the right foods the weight will drop off like a polar ice cap melting on a sunny day , people often argue with me you that you need to exercise to lose weight , i know that you dont but it does speed things up and help out a lot , all you can do is watch portion control and get a good routine going