UPDATE *PICS* 25lbs down

Options
A family vacation from 2 years ago... (most recent body pic in bathing suit pre-weight loss)
09fdeb25-4b99-4398-a920-c4c35751ea4c.jpg

This summer pre weight loss:
6322eb1c-c014-4dfd-b04c-b87b2e2991dc_zpsdbba503a.jpg
start_zps912159e7.jpg

15lbs lost:
6819e157-39a7-47c8-be3a-2701e37e0ce9.jpg

20lbs lost:
539a1516-b60a-4663-af94-da08b3aeb321_zps1283c220.jpg

25lbs lost:
25lbsdown2_zpsdef48d67.jpg
25lbsdown_zpsee3384aa.jpg

Replies

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo! Excellent progress! Keep it up!
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! great job :)!
  • k8w811
    k8w811 Posts: 14
    Options
    First, you were gorgeous before! You look amazing now! Great job and thank you for the motivation!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before and after! Great job on the weight loss :smile:.

I love the bathing suit from the first photo - I bet you look even more amazing in it now!
  • biancagetsfit94
    biancagetsfit94 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    amazing progress!
  • katiewilsonxo
    katiewilsonxo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words everyone! Much appreciated :)
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Great job on your hard work....thanks for the motivation too!!!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job. I can really see a difference - especially between 20 to 25 lbs.
  • jkb1129
    jkb1129 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and must feel fabulous! For the record, you were beautiful in your "before" pics too! :)

What did you do to lose the weight?
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    For the record, you were beautiful in your "before" pics too! :)

Agree! I'd take your "before" body! Great work, though. I'd take your "after" body too! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • katiewilsonxo
    katiewilsonxo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and must feel fabulous! For the record, you were beautiful in your "before" pics too! :)

What did you do to lose the weight?

Thank you! I do a net of 1200 calories and I try to eat back 50% of my workout calories. I've worked my way up from 400 to 800 calorie cardio burns at the gym and I go 4-5 times a week with light resistance and weight training. I got up to day 17 of the 30 day shred but I got a very minor ear infection which triggered intense vertigo and all of the jumping around with Jillian didn't feel so good but I might restart over the summer for extra toning.

I definitely don't eat "clean" and I still enjoy most things from my unhealthy days but in moderation (nachos with 7 chips and 15g of marble cheese instead of the heaping handfuls that I would have as snacks)

I found that the thing that stopped me from plateauing was varying my caloric intake A LOT day by day while still remaining under the target calories for the day or week (Eating back all exercise cals one day, not eating them back another, eating 50% back etc). Might not work for everyone but I've found that this is what my body responds best to :)

Now that I'm 10-15lbs away from my goal weight, I'll start doing a lot more lifting soon, upping calories and reducing cardio but 60-80 mins of high impact cardio 4-5 days a week will burn away the fat on anyone :P I know everyone on here really praises lifting over cardio but I haven't gained much muscle since I started, I was always fairly muscular but I had a blanket of fat covering everything up so my goals might be different from others'
  • stefaniatassone
    Options
    you look amazing!
    so happy for you and everything you've accomplished :)
    thanks for being my myfitnesspal/gym buddy and someone I can truly call one of my best friends!
    #teamweightloss #teamkillingit
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job! :flowerforyou:
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    nice transformation there! job well done
  • ursus_feminus
    ursus_feminus Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    great weight loss progress pics! :) Congrats
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!