Insanity Results after one month

Options
Has anyone had great results after month one of Insanity?

Replies

• lauly101
    lauly101 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I did! I got brilliant results in the first month :) Not so great the second month but I am not sure if that is coz I lost so much to start with. I lost 14lb in the first month and a LOT of inches (about 13 I think). Since then I have only lost a pound in 3 weeks and an inch or a half on most parts. Most people get the results the other way around. Ive not lost much weight since start month two and not many inches but I feel much slimmer. Tauter. Are you doing ut? Whats youre been like?
  • Serenajeans
    Serenajeans Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't know exactly how much I lost in month 1, but my total loss was 2Lbs, 5in off of my stomach, 2in off of my hips. so hang in there and you will see the results!!
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity! (well love/hate relationship)

Did one round this past summer and currently midway through my second round (first month). For me it was definitely a good experience, that plus healthy eating :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!