Insanity, P90X or Turbofire?

Options
which one is easiest? i was in a bad car accident last year and whenever i workout to hard (going crazy, lots of spinning/jumping/throwing my head around) i get really dizzy and throwup.. the dizzyness lasts for days..
i want to do one of these 3 workouts but i wanna do the one that will make me the least dizzy,
sooo which one would you recommend?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Maybe.......back away from the beachbody videos and do an at home program that works for your particularly needs? Or is that not an option?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    None of the above. All of them involve jumping, movements with quick direction changes, and plyometrics. And there's nothing special about any of these programs that make them any better than another program that is more suited to your physical needs at the moment.
  • MillyPoo125
    Options
    Agreed. They are all intense! :-/
  • subsonicbassist
    subsonicbassist Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Start lifting weights and doing light cardio 1-2x a week, seriously will get much better results!!! I did 3 full cycles of Insanity while on a low cal diet and lost around 10 pounds. After 4 weeks of not doing it anymore and eating roughly the same, I gained it back :( now I weightlift 3x a week and eat quite a bit more, and have lost much more weight and built muscle, something Insanity promoted but I never saw.