Starting over, this time with friends

Options
I joined back in 2011 and tried to go it alone... I didn't have much luck and I've logged in here and there over the last 3 years not really trying to diet. Something clicked this weekend and I decided its really time for me to make a change in my life for the better and the first step is getting fit. I plan to commit for a life time change, not just a "diet". I would like to meet some new people and make some new friends!

Replies

• S4M4N7H4
    S4M4N7H4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am w/ u girl!!! Doing it for real this time :) connect if you want too!
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome again

Feel free to add me if you like.

Best of luck on your new lifestyle!
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Lifestyle changes are the key to success! Let's do this together. :wink:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hurray for Lifestyle change!!!!!

She woke up one day and said "I will" and She did it.

Add me if you'd like

Nancy
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Always better with friends Anyone can add me.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Friends made a world of difference for me. Please, anyone feel free to add me.
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same path! feel free to add me.
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It was about a week ago I decided enough was enough. I really am working on a life style change and have even convinced my husband to get on board with part of it.
  • 2run2ski
    2run2ski Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! You can add me as a friend!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me! On daily and my diary is open =)
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'll be your frieeeend...add me :smile:
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds just like mine. You can do it! Feel free to add me as a Pal :)
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Awesome! Feel free to add me. I do my best to be pretty active on here :)
  • scottie30
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Tried to do it alone and it didn't work. This time I have added a few people and I love logging in everyday to see how everyone is doing. Keeps me going on my bad days and reminds me that others are going thru the same thing. Feel free to add me.
  • cjz111
    cjz111 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined and am looking for some comrades in this journey - add me if you please.
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i too am just starting out again :)
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Losing slowly, but sticking with it and logging on everyday!
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR....welcome back! I log every day -- slow going, but that's better than gaining and being out of control like I was before.
  • Leezer1224
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as a lot of you guys :) this winter, my laziness and bad food choices has been harsh on my waistline (oh, and my butt, arms, thighs, and basically everywhere else lol) and I am going to give this a good, hard go this time! One of my friends said it's easier and more fun with "friends" so do a girl a favor and add me! :)
  • ZombieSwimmer
    Options
    I am also in the exact same boat! I hit the wall/hit rock bottom AGAIN on Feb 3rd, sitting here at my desk and feeling disgusted and sad. Logged in here, made an account and haven't left! Please, any of you guys, feel free to add me as a friend! I could use some more friendly support! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!