Oh hi there! :)

Options
I feel like the best way to introduce myself is to tell you why I am here and the best way to do that is to show you...
This is a letter I sat down and wrote this afternoon, a promise to be better.
If you want to know more about me check out my profile :) I'd love to see you around!

To my beautiful body,

You are AMAZING!
Thankyou for never giving up on me despite all I have put you through. Thankyou for allowing me to experience so many wonderful parts of life; the smell of rain, the taste of chocolate, the sight of a beautiful sunset, the sound of birds singing in the trees and the feel of one of Mumma's giant hugs.

I am sorry I ever told you that you weren't good enough, skinny enough, fast enough, pretty enough, strong enough. I'm sorry for filling you with things that harmed you instead of things that nourished you and gave you the strength and energy you needed to be all that you could be. Most of all I am sorry for giving up on you every attempt to look after you.

I realize now that I am all you have. I realize that you deserve so much more than what I have given you. I don't know yet how to look after you properly but I promise you I will get better at it. I promise I will do everything I can to learn how to fuel you with what you need to thrive. I promise I will make you stronger and fitter than you ever have been before. I promise that this time I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

Most of all I promise that I will always love you <3

Replies

• thebestmexo
    thebestmexo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the people who have added me :)
  • thebestmexo
    thebestmexo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You guys are so awesome! I am loving the feed back! Thanks
    You are welcome to post in this thread instead of pm me if it's easier :)
    But seriously thanks for the messages xo
  • BrightLetsa2019
    BrightLetsa2019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • Rockingon
    Rockingon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to add me