Let's Motivate Each Other EVERYDAY!

Options
Anyone looking to lose 70 lbs or more? We would have similar goals :)
About Me:
-20 years old
-always been overweight/obese since I was probably 8
-my ultimate goal is to lose 80-85 lbs
-I weigh 190 now but I am REALLY REALLY short lol
I need to make this change, NOW. Anyways I think in order for me to stay motivated, I need to check in with someone everyday or at least twice or 3 times a week. I would do the same for you, we need to stay committed! Anyone wanna be buddies and help each other stay motivated?? :)

Replies

• obiwanichole
    Options
    Completely feel your pain. I am 4' 11" and 166. According to my doctor, I am just under morbidly obese. I set my mind to it though, and I am definitely going to lose the weight and keep it off this time. Today, I walked four miles to work. I plan on doing the same thing tomorrow and every day that I work from here on out. I'm also watching my calorie intake. I'm feeling much more confident than I ever have that I will lose the weight and keep it off this time. I'm just so ready to lose weight, look awesome, and feel awesome.
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I can relate. You can add me =)
  • RhysWill_I_Ams
    Options
    added you
  • gleekymoho
    gleekymoho Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We are very similar. You and anyone else who is interested can feel free to add me! :)
  • struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    count me in as well
  • Deedoll80
    Options
    :smile: I'm along the same lines as you - will add you shortly, hopefully we can go through this journey together