Getting back into it! Needing friends for support!

Options
My name is Kelsey and I am back and dedicated to MFP! I lost 20 pounds a few years ago using MFP and was in the best shape of my life. Unfortunately I suffered from a knee injury and gained back some weight and then lost my dad and gave up completely on my body. However, I am back now and ready to dedicate myself to my health. As we all know it is easier with friends and support, so feel free to add me and I we can help each other!

(My main picture is me now and the other picture I have posted is me 2 years ago. AKA my motivation)

Kelsey

Replies

• fourtwingles
    fourtwingles Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for a few supportive friends.
  • suzfirebird
    suzfirebird Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Susie. Feel free it add me. We all need supportive friends to encourage us!
  • bmellow227
    Options
    I will be happy to support you. And good for you for "bouncing" back from life's heart aches and set backs.
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We are all here for support! Feel free to add me if ya like. Good luck in your journey.

Lisa
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :)
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...add me if you'd like.
  • cjcpsmith
    Options
    I am also looking for a few more supportive friends! Please feel free to add me :)
  • StarsAreMyOcean
    Options
    I'm coming back too!

I lost 27lbs in 2012 with the help of this site, went off for a year, decided to come back and start fresh.

I've added you. Good luck, we can do this!