Brand spankin' new

Options
Hi! My name is Jennie. I am brand spankin' new to this website. My friend told me about it since she knew I was struggling. I am the typical.. lose 10, gain 15... then lose 15, gain 20. I want to stop that now! I have lost 12 lbs so far and want to lose about 23 more. I'm getting a little nervous with the holidays so I'm here to get motivated! My boyfriend is a stick, so my goal to is to weigh less than him. (he's 6'1" and weighs about 160lbs) I'm 5"6" and weigh 173... I'm almost there! My goal is 150. If I can get lower than that, so be it! haha. So I'm here to make friends, get motivated, and maybe get a group together in my area to go walking weekly... :happy:

Replies

• chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You'll love this site!
  • JennRy86
    JennRy86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it!! :)
  • lstrachan
    lstrachan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jenny!! You are going to love the support team you have here @ MFP :flowerforyou:
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    WELCOME...I would struggle too if I lived in the hometown of Skyline Chili and Graeters Ice Cream. Just know that you can do this...Just have to set your goals and stick to them, the people on this site are VERY helpful...lots of great info...know that YOU CAN DO IT
  • JennRy86
    JennRy86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hahaha! Oh yes, skyline and graeters are delicious :) But Honestly when you live here you don't eat it a lot. haha. But it's a nice treat every once in awhile! thanks for the support! this website is already looking great to me!