YO! A little help here!

Options
Howdy! I joined MFP on February 3rd and have a nice group of MFPals but would love some more daily support. I have lost 18 pounds so far and I am on here every day. I am pretty upbeat, can be sarcastic and motivating. Come and brighten up my time line and get me to my goal! I'm on a marathon.... not a sprint. Help!

Replies

• jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I log in every day and try to encourage and help when I can. :smile:
  • ZombieSwimmer
    Options
    Yay! Thank you! I was feeling like an idiot with no one responding or viewing! :embarassed: :tongue:
  • NaturallyandProperly
    NaturallyandProperly Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you can add me too. jasper186 is one of my friends! :D (i saw her respond to you)
  • vibhorka
    vibhorka Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    18 lbs! that's great. Hope it continues along. Its my second week here, and my favorite thing is to read sarcastic comments (not hateful) to some very interesting topics.
  • Apple31415
    Apple31415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey there Zombie Swimmer (i thought they just floated)! I started on MFP about the same time as you and feel the same about collecting a supportive group of friends. I log on everyday and am looking to and for support. Feel free to add me as a friend and i'll keep my part of the bargain!
  • mesicali_chica
    mesicali_chica Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I need some daily pals myself so feel free to add me too.... most folks in my circle aren't on here everyday. :(
  • clanmcfleming
    clanmcfleming Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm on every day. Feel free to add and I'll cheer you on!
  • RBhyan
    RBhyan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey ..i log daily..feel free to add me :wink:
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I log daily... you can add me!!
  • rkmeyer41
    rkmeyer41 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi...I log in everyday....in fact stay on all day at work :flowerforyou: . Anybody can add me...
  • ToogieTuesday
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I too am looking for motivational buddies. I just joined but so far I'm on here everyday. Good luck on your goal!

:D
  • agman90
    agman90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I just started trying to lose weight about 2 weeks ago, and have roughly 75 pounds more to lose. I would love to have others to talk with that are going thru the same journey. I log in almost every day unless I'm away from the computer.
  • njjtheriault
    njjtheriault Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am on everyday as well, started MFP 37 days ago. Lost 11 lbs , have a goal of 60. Need supportive people in my life.
  • melr01
    melr01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love sarcasm! Feel free to add me as well (this goes to anyone else in the thread looking for friends).

18lbs is awesome. You are doing great!!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here everyday.
  • LeahNMe
    LeahNMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am here everyday, tho don't normally post in forums on the weekends because I usually use the app on my phone Friday afternoon until Sunday. And the app doesn't do forums ;0( But my diary and my opinion is up everyday ;0)
  • sbox11
    sbox11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I joined MFP on February 3rd and have a nice group of MFPals but would love some more daily support. I have lost 18 pounds so far and I am on here every day. I am pretty upbeat, can be sarcastic and motivating. Come and brighten up my time line and get me to my goal! I'm on a marathon.... not a sprint. Help!

Congrats on the loss so far! That's awesome!

Feel free to add me. I'm here everyday with interactions and an open diary!
  • Jasamethyst
    Jasamethyst Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, anyone. I've just gotten back on here & am on daily.