December Diva's

Options
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/130908-november-challenge?page=6

This is a continuation of those who participated in November Challenge. Starting over with a December challenge of reaching goals each individual has put for themselves and participate in weekly challenges.

It's tuesday so weigh in.

Patti's goal for the month is 10 lbs lost.
Today's weight is 176

Let's have the weekly challenge be ZERO TRANS FAT. How does that sound?

Replies

• asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    My goal for this month is 5 pounds lost. At my last weigh-in, I was 268.

Goal weight is 263. If I pass this, I'll aim for 260 by the end of December.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    thank you patti for starting a new page. i will weigh in tomorrow (tues)
    goal this month 10lbs gone
    start dec weight 275.8

no trans fat is a good idea i will add that to my list for the week to find out how poor or good i have been doing, sure do like pb though! :( and chocolate, must be getting to be TOM again.
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    mind if i join?
  • asallen7
    Options
    HeaterM, I'm sure the rest of the girls would be glad to have you. :-)
  • erikaj819
    Options
    woohoo! 4lbs gone this week 271.2 so a total of 20.2 now yeah! sorry i have to be excited.
    i hope everyone did well this week. no more pilsbury chocolate frosting this week, i guess that has trans fat in it! sigh..... lol
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Thank you :) currently I weigh 271....when do you guys weigh in
  • asallen7
    Options
    Wow...that's alot for 1 week! I only lost 1.5 pounds. Down to 266.5. A loss is a loss!
  • asallen7
    Options
    HeaterM we weigh in each Tuesday.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    asallen7 1530007_3465_thumb

Joined Jul 2010

Tue 12/07/10 02:26 PM
    Wow...that's alot for 1 week! I only lost 1.5 pounds. Down to 266.5. A loss is a loss!

ONLY 1.5?!?!? whats this ONLY?
    1.5lbs is awesome! dont say only!!!! im not looking forward to next week, not sure if i will do so hot with TOM so got to get ahead while i can right? lol
    Great job Andrea!
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    bahhhh someone help me find my mojo??????????? :((

bf will be here sat for 2 weeks.... lets hope then i will be getting A LOT of excercise (hehe sorry tmi) and being doing a fair amount of (healthy) cooking which i haven't been doing lately...

so here's crossing my fingers.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    this is what i have so far ladies......let me know of any changes that need to be made! great start to DEC!!!

dec1-2.jpg
  • erikaj819
    Options
    bahhhh someone help me find my mojo??????????? :((

bf will be here sat for 2 weeks.... lets hope then i will be getting A LOT of excercise (hehe sorry tmi) and being doing a fair amount of (healthy) cooking which i haven't been doing lately...

so here's crossing my fingers.

as i tell myself............................... "GET GET!!!!" you can do this! so GET GET!
    find something interesting to do, i was really thinking that turbo fire was looking awesome but its a little pricey and not sure my knees could take that kind of beating yet. i guess there are modifications through out so that would be awesome but maybe a gift to myself at 50lbs gone!
    just find something that you enjoy doing that isnt a "WORKOUT" and stop eating that chocolate frosting (oh wait thats me!!!!)

im going to get supper done and then turn on the boobtube and peddle my happy butt to????? who knows where on my stationary bike :) i tried to knit and watch tv and ride the bike one night, not so great, i cant multi task that much i guess! lol
    ok now im just babbling
    goodnight all!
  • asallen7
    Options
    LOL, @erikaj819. I don't know why I have to be so negative. I'm trying to change that. But I really am happy I lost it after being stuck for a while. I probably could've gotten out of being stuck much quicker if I didn't let it drive me to eat crap. Next week TOM will be visiting both of us. God help me stay focused. It makes me want to sleep, sleep, sleep!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    LOL, @erikaj819. I don't know why I have to be so negative. I'm trying to change that. But I really am happy I lost it after being stuck for a while. I probably could've gotten out of being stuck much quicker if I didn't let it drive me to eat crap. Next week TOM will be visiting both of us. God help me stay focused. It makes me want to sleep, sleep, sleep!

TOM makes me want to EAT EAT EAT and EAT and not workout. chocolate and pb and more chocolate, need to figure something else out!
  • asallen7
    Options
    Erikaj819, I'm not sure if you're into smoothies or protein shakes but mine are like heaven in a cup. I think that is going to be my remedy for TOM this time. That and Deep Chocolate Vitatops (100 calories). You can make the smoothies with any fresh or frozen fruit you like. My favorite one has almond milk, banana, peanut butter, and a little bit of hot chocolate powder (when I don't have whey protein on hand). It comes out smooth and creamy. That way you can get your PB and chocolate in a healthy form.

NSV for today: I walked into my meeting today with my water, pear, and 100 calorie cookies in hand. I didn't feel deprived at all to not be eating the cakes, pies, and cookies that were apart of the refreshments. :-)Woo-hoo!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    Hello, so my computer at home got a nasty "COLD" shal we say yesterday and is in the hospital until further notice. The only time I am able to get on here as of now is at work so if someone wouldnt mind taking over the chart that would be WONDERFUL! otherwise im not sure when the next one will get up.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

Any suggestions for our challenge for next week???
  • asallen7
    Options
    I can do it if no one else volunteers. :-)
  • asallen7
    Options
    I'm not sure how to post the chart into the forum and have it still look like a chart. Does anyone know what Erikaj819 did?
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Oh that sucks Erika by yay for asallen stepping in to help. I have no clue how to do charts.

Well, it's my birthday today. December 13th. I am 25 and my birthday present was to do 2 workouts back to back at the gym. I did Zumba and aerobics. I burned over 1500 calories. This past Saturday my husband hiked up a mountain with 2 other couples as our birthday celebration. Had a blast.
  • asallen7
    Options
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife, I love your birthday gifts to yourself! I would never have thought of that as a gift, but I love the idea. I bet your hike was fun. I have been trying to get my hubby to do a hike, but he is just not interested in that type of thing right now. Glad you enjoyed your birthday in such a healthy way!