nsv

Options
This is my first time writing here, but I'm so excited I have to tell somebody. So here goes, I have been exercising and watching what I eat (not overboard) but watching with 1 cheat day a week and exercising atleast 5 days a week. I've lost about 12 pounds and a lot of inches. Today I walked into work and 3, yea that's right I said 3 people said I can tell you have lost weight. I feel so good, this let's me know that I need to keep the fight, and press on even harder and more consistently to my weight loss goal. I just had to tell someone, thank's for listnening. By the way, friend me up for encouragement and support.

Replies

• retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling when others notice and comment...helps us to keep moving forward! Nice loss and it sounds like you're on the right path to making the improvements you want for yourself.
  • nashelsky
    nashelsky Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!