EA SPORTS ACTIVE 2

Options
Anyone doing the 3 week cardio kickstart?

Replies

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i started it actually... untill it stopped working on me. it won't recognize my movements anymore, and i only used 4 times... i read some reviews on the website and a lot of people seem to be having the same problem.
    its a fantastic program though, i got a great workout from it. i wish it would work again :-(
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I got NFL Training Camp for Wii. I have done two workouts so far. Have a few issues with motion detection but like it so far.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I am getting this for Xmas....but worried that I will have the same issues....my xbox is currently being repaired, so I hope to get it back by Xmas so I can try it out.....would like to hear if anyone else is having issues with it, it seemed like such an awesome program.....
  • letsgetit
    Options
    I just ordered this game so I havent checked it out yet, but that sounds like a good plan!
  • retailhoney
    retailhoney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished the cardio kick start program for the wii - will start the nine week program tomorrow! What a great tool to use to exercise. I only experienced 1 problem with 1 excersize through out the whole 3 week process... My friend and I are doing it together and using the trophies as motivation to beat each other.
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have the "game" and just tried out different activites and had no problems. Maybe I will try the three week program. I heard some have to "reset" the periphrials and that it work fine again.

Anybody know how accurate their calorie count is?
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just completed week one of the cardio kickstart and have had no problems as of yet, but thanks for the warnings and the tip on how to fix them if they start acting up.
  • angelden4
    angelden4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just received the sports active 2 set and start the cardio kick start 3 weeker tomorrow. Want to join a group but think you need a password and group name. Think we should start one up for fitness pal members?
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Cardio kick start program and started the nine week program Monday.
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Started the 9 week program right away on Moderate. I love it! I'm going to do the 9 week on Hard next time through after I finish the first round.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine yesterday. I can't wait to get it and start. Merry Christmas to me!
  • mrsg26
    mrsg26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii and Wi Fit and havent yet used it...one whole yr after getting it!! AS i am very indit want to start on the Wii before I progress to the Gym..is the ea sports active 2 the best thing to get to get me started then?
  • Leahzc
    Options
    Have had it since the day it was released for the Wii and am doing the 9 week program. I love it. Have had a few issues with the H/R monitor, but it turns out it was user error. LOL You can burn A LOT of calories in a short amount of time (I burned over 200 in about 25 minutes). It's helped my endurance at the gym. I use handweights instead of the resistance band, which you can set the game to use either one. I love that it's virtually hands-free, except for when the different games are played (basketball, soccer, etc.) Sports Active 1 had the nunchuck connected to the controller that got in the way constantly.

My only complaint is that the elastic leg strap can roll and pinch, even with proper fit. Other than that, I love the game. It's much better than Sports Active 1!
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Just received the sports active 2 set and start the cardio kick start 3 weeker tomorrow. Want to join a group but think you need a password and group name. Think we should start one up for fitness pal members?

Absolutely fantastic idea :)
  • WhiteRaven
    Options
    I have this game as well, and the two previous versions. This one is by far the best so far. I started the 9 week course 3 weeks ago and was not able to keep up with for other reasons.

I re-started it today, it still kicks my butt :)

I have had no problems with the connections as of yet... except when the wii-mote doesn't get used for a period of time and it comes up in the middle of an excersize saying it lost connection... same with the wii fit board... I find that very annoying in a minor sort of way :)

Cheers
    WR
  • lorabethdavidson
    lorabethdavidson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been considering buying this and have been trying to find out if it was worth the money. Seems like everyone on here likes it. I was debating between it and Zumba.. but maybe I will do both.. The treadmill is becoming very boring here lately..haha..
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options

Absolutely fantastic idea :)

Let us all be a tEAm for each other!
  • WhiteRaven
    Options
    Today I am restarting the 9 week challenge.

I need to stick with it this time through thick and thin

I know it's great, I know it works.

LETS DO IT!