It's not much, but I'll take what I can get!

Options
I've only lost 6 lbs total and just a few inches, but I'm already noticing a difference. I put on a particular pair of sweats today for the first time this winter. They are loose! Yeah!

Replies

• HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Yay! Way to go!
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Don't downplay 6 lbs - you have to start somewhere! I've lost 248 lbs over 3 years and it started with one lb, one day. Sometimes I'm thankful for the 1/2 lb loss because its still an improvement over what I had before. So keep at it and YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!
  • lessjess2
    Options
    WOW jkest - 248 lbs!? Congratulations - thats an amazing loss!!!
  • CCMLA
    CCMLA Posts: 19
    Options
    Congrats on the 5-lb loss! Yeah! It's a great early accomplishment--the first of many! (And I should know...I lost my first five lbs by tracking on MFP as well ;))

Keep up the great work, and enjoy that loose-pants feeling! :)
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    your lucky! you must have lost 6lbs of fat! i have lost ten...but i dont notice any difference...your doing great!
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    That's great, 6lbs is enough to start noticing the little changes in our clothes, which is one of the things we're looking for.
    Congrats on the 6lbs. You rock....:bigsmile:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    One pound at a time woman! I went to a thrift store today and bought size 18 Old Navy and New York Co. pants! 2 mo. ago I couldn't wear ANYTHING BUT SOCKS from those stores!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Don't downplay it - every success is important - enjoy "shopping" from your closet!
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    So, you're basically saying that you are going to continue to use the application until you're the size you wanna be? Cool. I hope to see you when you hit the 150 pound mark because it will happen if you want it to happen. Congratulations on the 6 pounds.
  • tvisme
    tvisme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job....It takes a long time to put the weight on and a longer time to get it off! Enjoy every pound! :smile:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Yahoo! Noticing the difference is very motivating!! I tried last year and lost 0. MFP is the key! Your going to loose ALL your goal weight!!
  • molina76853
    Options
    Great!
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    it is only the beginning my dear!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Every success is to be enjoyed! Savor it :wink:
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    Hey, girl!!! That is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!