Snack ideas.

Options
Romyarts2014
Romyarts2014 Posts: 201 Member
Hey guys,

I am looking for some snack ideas, im doing my grocery shopping soon tommorow and want to figure out some snacks that will fill me up when im having a bad moment . A more healthy option.

Replies

• silkyb1
    silkyb1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    POPCORN ( FAT FREE ) FRUIT, NUTS ( WATCH THE FAT ) NOT TO MANY. CELERY WITH PEANUT BUTTER, MAKE SMOOTHIES WITH FRUIT AND KALE. PLAY WITH IT YOU CAN'T TASTE THE VEGGIES, CHEESE STICKS. HOPE THAT HELPS YOU.
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    I snack a lot on baby carrots and nut butter or baby carrots and hummus.
    The crunchiness and fats (esp. from nut butter) really hold me over until meal time.
  • GrnEydBndit
    GrnEydBndit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like fresh fruit and veggies (carrots). Smoothies are always awesome. I use frozen fruit, kale/spinach, yogurt and honey as a sweetner.
  • jenniferhorn87
    jenniferhorn87 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Fruits and veggies as filling snacks don't really work for me. I eat my fruits/veggies with my meals... My go-to filling snacks are nuts (really 1 serving is all you need to feel full), greek yogurt, oatmeal, nature valley crunchy granola bars, string cheese, and dry fiber one cereal.
  • ericarenee2005
    Options
    frozen yogurt, greek yogurt, string cheese, grapes, apples, bananas, carrots, humus, celery, organic vegetable crackers, almonds, popcorn, dark chocolate.