Any success :o) BUT :o( ...success stories?!?

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
I haven't seen the scale move in either direction in over a week...BUT

I'm sitting here in a pair of 16w's (from 18/18w's I've been wearing all year) that I haven't been able to button up AT ALL in over a year :love: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :love:

BUT...

I've got a super muffin top that looks like, ummmm...I've got a ways to go!
:ohwell: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :happy:

PLEASE add one of your success...BUT stories!

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being able to button up the smaller jeans. Be patient and consistent and you will enjoy more success.
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Slow and easy........
  • spicegeek
    spicegeek Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    shrinking is shrinking - I have my goal pants that I actually managed to pull up all the way last week - ( forget buttoning them - that is not happened for a while - but at least I got them up over my *kitten* ! )
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I bought the first single digit pants since sophomore year of high school (I'm 26 now). Little bit of a muffin top, but they zip and button.

I'm so excited to be almost back into single digits. Woohoo. Another 15 lbs and I should be in 8s for real.
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've got a pair of board shorts that I bought years ago and was never able to fit into. I could not bring myself to ever get rid of them because I love them so much. As of this week, I can now get them on (in December they wouldn't go past my thighs) and get them completely fastened. BUT it's not pretty and it will be a LONG time before I will be able to wear them anywhere other than in front of my mirror.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Congratulations on being able to button up the smaller jeans. Be patient and consistent and you will enjoy more success.

That's is the ticket for sure! Thanks for posting!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    :laugh: I've got another one...

One of my favorite stores was having a special triple points day--so I went in and got a whole BUNCH of stuff--spending way more than I normally would have, because of the triple points and the GREAT deals, just knowing that I may have to return some of the items and thus not spending as much as I got (lots of work-out stuff and clothes and stuff), just knowing some of the things would be too small, too tight, too yucky looking too UGHish...because I didn't try on one of the items on.

Success? EVERYTHING fit or almost fit and it ALL looked and feels tremendous on me...only a couple of things didn't fit perfectly, but so cute and so close that I don't dare return them, because they're gorgeous--a shocking success!

BUT????

I spent way more than I wanted to, because the sales person admonished me that if anything doesn't look or feel great, bring it back (I was figuring/counting on having to return half or more of the items, thinking they wouldn't look right...the only things I'm going to be bringing back cost less than 10 bucks each...:noway: :indifferent: :noway: So, I'm going to keep 99% of it and am will be putting in more "sweat equity" for these deals than I originally planned. :drinker: :love: :grumble: :love: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!