The most depressing part about losing weight...

Options
is watching those bras get too big! Dang! Just trying to remind myself that those 34C's are not worth as much as a flat belly.

How many bra sizes did everyone change in their weightless journey? Hoping I'm not going to end up in the A's...

Replies

• MarisaShickel
    MarisaShickel Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a big A/small B who has lost 8 pounds. I think I lost those pounds all from my breasts! I'm still wearing the same bras (36A) but my breasts look deflated. It is very depressing. I figure it can't get much worse because there isn't much else there to lose size wise. :)
  • tattedlady75
    tattedlady75 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I started my journey last year wearing a 42 DD, now I am in a 38 DD, but trust me when I say that 42 DD cup size was alot larger than my current 38DD., I feel like I should be wearing a C instead. and I still have about 45lbs to goal and I am afraid that I am going to be losing more of my boobs.
  • cookiekrunch
    cookiekrunch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I started out at a 42 DDD, 65 lbs later I am at at 36DDD.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Realizing that a lot of things actually do taste better than thin feels.
  • SexyOldBAG
    SexyOldBAG Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that a lot of what is considered "boob" is actually fat over the glands stretching towards your arm pit. That is usually included in cup sizes. The more weight you lose the smaller the cup size will get because that fat goes away.
    Right now I am a 40-DD and I expect to get down to a 32-C when I am at my goal weight since that is what I was before. I will miss it dearly but thankfully pushup bras exist ;)
    The thing that bothers me the most is that I have a HUGE boob gap that is apparently hereditary (Thanks Grandma! :/) and I feel like it looks trashy if I wear a shirt that shows even the slightest cleavage. At this cup size my boobs fill it in a lot more but as they shrink (and they will) the boob gap will slowly get wider and wider :(
    Anyways, it all happens to all of us BUT the ultimate goal of having a healthy looking body (Not too thin, not to fat- or whatever you prefer) is better than having big boobs. Those are so over rated :P they can give you back problems and just get in the way! Though they do make great floatation devices!
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    So far, I've gone from a 42H to a 34HH. Comes with the territory...
  • sccet
    sccet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    TTIUWP.

kthxbye.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Loool oh my god, so right now I'm a 38D. When I was at my lowest weight I was wearing a 32 nearly A ... I'm so scared to go back to that size, not even an entire A cup. @_@ I just wear sports bras most of the time, my boob size fluctuates so much.
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't budged at all! >:( No matter what my weight is, from 125 to 141, I have always been a 32G. I want less heavy boobs, I feel like they're not proportional at all to my ribcage.
  • SamanthaKayShaver
    SamanthaKayShaver Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ive gone from a 38dd to a 36C. Between breastfeeding for 8 months and then loosing 50lbs in 6 months, they are the most lack luster saggy boobs ever. lol. Push up bras are my best friend now and luckily my husband is a butt man. (That'll shrink too, but at least it has a chance of getting "perked" back up!)
  • sunshine11111
    sunshine11111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Having patience when the weight loss slows down. I know one day I'll meet my goal and look back like it flew by.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    At 370 I was easily a B cup ...

At 225 I am probably still an A Cup

Man boobs!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I was a 38 DD, now a 38/36C and I even have a bcup bra. *Cries*
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    went from B to A and now I'm sad to say AA. I said goodbye to them a long time ago.
  • SexyOldBAG
    SexyOldBAG Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Man boobs!

If there was a 'Like' button on here, you sir would have mine. :) LOL!
  • soozy_q
    soozy_q Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Was a 38DD, when I lost the weight last time went down to 34B. I love having smaller boobs. I think it looks cuter on me instead.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    That's interesting OP, I was also a 34C and now I don't know what i am cause i'm too lazy to measure. I know how to do it myself, I just haven't done it. I can definitely tell they've shrunk though. I don't mind, because it just means I lost fat. Those weren't boobs. It was just fat on top of them.

That being said i've only lost about 8lbs but i can tell some of it was from the boob area lol. Bras are a bit lose now
  • lavendy17
    lavendy17 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    was 36DD and lost 21ls gone to 34DD and depending on the bra 34D, but sometimes even 34DD has me spilling...
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I Will take AA boobs for a flat tummy.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options

Man boobs!

If there was a 'Like' button on here, you sir would have mine. :) LOL!

Totally!