Fed up!

Options
2»

Replies

• jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    One topic to consider is sugar addiction. It has taken me years of sabotaging any progress to realize I am a sugar addict, and there will be no health for me until I get that sweet monkey off my back.

So I am in the process of a sugar detox as described by Dr. Mark Hyman. His recipes are in the MFP database so it has been done before. After 3 days I am feeling ....different....the urge to binge on office candy or ice cream or carbs (that turn to sugar in the gut) is less noticable. Oh, and I have lost 4 lbs since my last sugar binge a week ago. Anyway, something to ponder, but it may not apply to you. Good luck!

I can't relate to the deflated breast stuff........
  • cookiekrunch
    cookiekrunch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    After 65 lbs of weight loss, I went from 42 DDD to a 36DDD. I always considered my boobs my best feature. I look in the mirror and try not to feel depressed. I have always been top heavy so they were my shining feature. I wear a 14 in pants and a 16/18 in shirts. Unfortunately, the breasts have sagged and look droopy. There is not much I can do since I would never have willingly chosen that area to first start losing weight. Get sized by a professional. Then, try on different styles that include padding and/or a push-up bra. I try to do chest presses and lateral pulldowns for strength training.
  • fordmusic
    fordmusic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! its my TOM and I feel like eating EVERYTHING in sight. I cant help with the boobage problem as I haven't lost enough for that to be a problem yet. but focusing more on weight lifting might just be what you need. Get it Girl!!
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I think there's not much anyone can do about how boobs look, especially after losing weight. I know how you feel though. However, I'm sure that you'll feel a lil better if you see mine LOL. I'm 40 G and they are just AWFUL (and I'm 21 and never had kids), they are for sure my worst feature IMO, my boyfriend thinks otherwise, I don't know LOL. When I hit my goal weight I'll treat myself to a nice surgery, I hope. Not that I recommend it, but with boobs I don't think there's much that you can do other than accept them or surgically fix them, or I've heard heavy lifting helps, but I guess this works when your breasts are not that big.

Don't feel bad about how they look, but feel proud of yourself for losing weight to be healthier and be a better you, that's the most important thing!
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling much the same way-- TOM, want to eat EVERYTHING, and am completely sick and tired of watching what I eat and forcing myself to exercise. If it's nice outside I'm all for exercising a whole lot and I love doing so but right now winter is dragging on and on and on where I am and I'm just so over everything. . . blah. I'm about 4 lbs away from my goal weight and I'm very tired of this process.

All I can do is commiserate. . . in such a funk right now too and unfortunately my MFP friends are not offering feedback right now, which is what I need. :(
  • sophieamhaley
    Options
    I'm feeling much the same way-- TOM, want to eat EVERYTHING, and am completely sick and tired of watching what I eat and forcing myself to exercise. If it's nice outside I'm all for exercising a whole lot and I love doing so but right now winter is dragging on and on and on where I am and I'm just so over everything. . . blah. I'm about 4 lbs away from my goal weight and I'm very tired of this process.

All I can do is commiserate. . . in such a funk right now too and unfortunately my MFP friends are not offering feedback right now, which is what I need. :(

I know exactly what you're saying. Everywhere I look is conflicting information about everything (currently looking into best way to get fit and toned) and I'm easily influenced and feel like I'm chasing my tail, want to eat everything and drink a bottle of red to myself and then hide in a hole and cry!!