What am I doing wrong?

Options
I have been working out + tracking calories since the last week of January and I have barely today lost 10.5lbs. I work out 4-5 times a week for 30-60mins and I always stay below my calorie goal. On MFP forums, I read that I should be able to loose 6-10lbs a month.

Am I not supposed to eat back my workout calories? I dont usually eat them all, maybe half or less. Im on a 1200 cal goal.

Should I cut out certain food? Bread?

My workout are mixed, 30shred, bike riding, weight training, cardio on treadmill, hiking.

Replies

• caminoslo
    caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Can you open up your food diary?
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    You've lost 11 lbs in 8-ish weeks? I think that's awesome progress. No need to cut out or change anything. It sounds like everything is working fine!

Unless you're grumpy or hungry or don't have energy for your workouts.
  • poohbah4
    poohbah4 Posts: 127
    Options
    You seem to be doing pretty good. People vary in how fast they lose weight, and you really don't have a lot more to lose, so it will probably be slow. Just hang in there.
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Girl, give yourself a pat on the back!

11 lbs in 2 months is GREAT weight loss.

I've lost the same amount in the same amount of time and I am really proud of myself.

Just keep at it. You could probably eat a little more too FYI :) I eat 1700 a day!
  • OldPunkGirl
    Options
    I think you are doing great too. I have never been able to take off faster than that. I also think you are more likely to keep it off if going a tad slower than your goal. Keep up the good work. I think you are doing nothing wrong especially if you feel good. Nothing worse than a weak, starving, cranky goal oriented person.