Hello everyone :)

Options
So, I'm no stranger to my fitness pal. However I've never been to the community message boards. In the past my fitness pal has worked wonders for me, but I always seem to fall off the wagon. I lose motivation, or I feel discouraged, and so I always wind up back where I started. I'm hoping that through talking to you guys and getting involved that I'll be able to continue on with holding my head high and make a difference in my life. I know my friends, family, and boyfriend will always have my back but sometimes you need a little extra push :) I look forward to meeting you guys and if you ever want to say hi or anything, you're welcome to shoot me a message or send me a friend request. Thanks guys!

Replies

• cartagenam
    cartagenam Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck and yes it does help to have extra support from outside our regular circle especially support from those who can relate to what our challenge is. Good luck with this journey!
  • Dama3321
    Dama3321 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you!! Good luck with your journey as well!
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    Good luck to you! I'm new...again. I'm focusing on seeing this through this time around. Add me if you'd like. We can all use extra encouragement and motivation. :)