Not really a newbie, but still fairly new

Options
jasonmh630
jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
Hello!

I'm Jason. I've been on MFP for about a month now, with close to 12 pounds lost. I still have about 105 more to lose, but with the support that I've already gotten on here, I can do this.

Feel free to add me! I log every day and am supportive to those who interact! :)

-Jason

Replies

• Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Jason: Welcome to the awesome site. Good lucky on your weight loss :)
  • SammiFromMiami18
    Options
    I'm fairly new too! I've lost 2 lbs so far and about 33 to go. We an support and motivate each other through our journey's :)
  • JulieE1002
    JulieE1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am fairly new as well - just starting using the app January 1. I'm on my way to being fit - losing weight is only part of the plan. I am looking for friends for support as well. I'm just over half way to my goal, and I know that the hard part really starts now. I've been in a plateau and I'm struggling. I went through the cupboards last night and to my son's dismay, tossed all the white bread and cookies. (I actually made him put the cookies in his truck!) Fortunately for him, the only weight related issue he has is keeping the weight on!

Anyone with words of encouragement are welcomed to add me as a friend. My motivational quote for everyone today is:

"The body you get by achieving your fitness goals is as important as the person you become by achieving your goals."

Keep at it!
    Julie