The most depressing part about losing weight...

Options

Replies

• _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I have A-cups without a flat tummy, so there!
  • fordmusic
    fordmusic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I laughed so hard! You are awesome!
    At 370 I was easily a B cup ...

At 225 I am probably still an A Cup

Man boobs!

If there was a 'Like' button on here, you sir would have mine. :) LOL!
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have only ever been an A cup... During my two pregnancies I stayed an A cup, I feel they suit my body type and I have never felt insecure about them. Embrace your body and work on the parts that you can improve!
  • Bounce4
    Bounce4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I started at a 38/40DD - which I have always been a DD even when I was thin. Not now though - omg - they are disappearing. I haven't bought a new bra but I imagine a 38/36C. No idea what it will be at in the end. I'm kind of traumatized. lol
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    When I lost a lot of weight the last time, I got down to a 34C. Now I'm a 38DD, so I really really really want to get back down to a 34C.

Edit: When I was a 34C, my BMI was 19.5.
  • always_86
    always_86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Loool oh my god, so right now I'm a 38D. When I was at my lowest weight I was wearing a 32 nearly A ... I'm so scared to go back to that size, not even an entire A cup. @_@ I just wear sports bras most of the time, my boob size fluctuates so much.

Totally off topic but I love your ticker!!
  • LuvonLuv
    LuvonLuv Posts: 68
    Options
    In 2012, I lost 50+ lbs and went from 40D to 36C. Their just these little raisin-like chest structures now...glad for weight loss, but some tops just do not fit right anymore. My measurements do not seem to be in sinc anymore and it's the boobs that are off, for sure.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I know. For me, it's because bras are so expensive and I now have to invest yet again in a set of bras because my current set is way too big. What's worse is that I've shrunk out of "common" sizes (I'm now a 32DD) so I must shop online or be limited in what I can get from Victoria's Secret.
  • dani8921
    dani8921 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Trust me when I say big boobs are horrible. I have had them since I was in junior high. (and I was thin). Right now my boobs are so big the only way for me to find a good bra is to spend over sixty. I envy girls that shop anywhere and get cute bras. You have a bigger chest the styles are more for support than for sexy. Although nordstom has cute bras. Trust when I say I would kill to where a c. I have been DDD- HH or J something or other. Not to mention when i run my boobs hurt, and so does my back sometimes. THe are benefits to being a smaller size. I fear even when I reach my goal my boobs will still be large.
  • dani8921
    dani8921 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Trust me when I say big boobs are horrible. I have had them since I was in junior high. (and I was thin). Right now my boobs are so big the only way for me to find a good bra is to spend over sixty. I envy girls that shop anywhere and get cute bras. You have a bigger chest the styles are more for support than for sexy. Although nordstom has cute bras. Trust when I say I would kill to where a c. I have been DDD- HH or J something or other. Not to mention when i run my boobs hurt, and so does my back sometimes. THe are benefits to being a smaller size. I fear even when I reach my goal my boobs will still be large.
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    My first go around I lost a cup. ( I went from 170 to 125)

Currently after 11 lbs...not seeing much of a change :)
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I started out a 40 D and am now in a 38 C or 36 D depending on the bra. When I was thinner in the past I've been about a 36 C or 34 C, but we'll see what happens. It's been 10+ years and 1 baby since then and it doesn't appear that they will ever be quite what they were before. ;)
  • zipperfall
    zipperfall Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My chest keeps getting bigger, I must be doing it wrong. :bigsmile:

Plus, the smaller my belly gets, the bigger other things look. Optical illusions are a good thing. :smokin:

Hahaha true.. let's hope this optical illusion is a good one!
  • zipperfall
    zipperfall Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's interesting OP, I was also a 34C and now I don't know what i am cause i'm too lazy to measure. I know how to do it myself, I just haven't done it. I can definitely tell they've shrunk though. I don't mind, because it just means I lost fat. Those weren't boobs. It was just fat on top of them.

That being said i've only lost about 8lbs but i can tell some of it was from the boob area lol. Bras are a bit lose now

Yeah, I've only really lost 5lbs but I'm seeing it in the way my bras fit- not cool. It's such a shame that we can't just pick where the fat comes off!
  • chubbybword123
    chubbybword123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. Lost over 10cm around that area... #BigboobsFeelings

Went from 85C to 75B.
  • crimsonandclovers
    Options
    Don't be too annoyed. Big saggy tits are not nearly as attractive as smaller, perkier breasts.
    uhm excuse you? :noway: rude..

i have large breasts, 32E. they are not saggy, they are as perky as my friends smaller breasts. i expect them to get smaller as i lose weight, but with the correct exercises you can help reduce the sagging. plus, as soon as i reach my goal weight i'm getting a boob job. get them brought back up if they do sag & maybe go up a size or 2.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I was a 34C.. I am just delaying the inevitable of getting resized again. But my bras looks pretty ridiculous on me -- I can't fill them anymore!! haha
  • archaichoney
    archaichoney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    34B to an A currently. I've always had small boobs. I don't really care though, I've got a squat booty going on to make up for it :smile:
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    At 370 I was easily a B cup ...

At 225 I am probably still an A Cup

Man boobs!

If there was a 'Like' button on here, you sir would have mine. :) LOL!

And if there was a like button on here, you would get mine for your name alone!