Fitbit Recall Any Suggestions on another similar device?

Options
Have to send my Fitbit Force back due to a recall. So now I am looking for a replacement. I LOVED my Fitbit Force & I'm looking for something similar. I have the Fitbit Aria scale & would like something compatible with that also. Any suggestions?

Replies

• WakkoW
    WakkoW Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Fitbit flex?
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    or Fitbit One?
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Zip.

If you aren't have issues with the Force, why not keep it and still use it? I thought that one could keep on using it.
  • RunnerCyclingGirl213
    Options
    I kept getting e-mails, so I called. Told them I was not having any problems at all with rashes or anything like that. Asked If I still had to return & they said yes. I've not had any skin irritations at all but have had a numb thumb for over 6 weeks. Im beginning to wonder if there is something more than skin irritations with it. Went to family Dr, chiropractor & neurologist. Cant find anything wrong.
  • DrJenO
    DrJenO Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I have the flex, and love it. Only differences are: 1) no clock 2) more color choices for the band.
  • TreasureCoastHappens
    Options
    I have the fitbit zip and love it. Living in south Florida, steps are virtually non existent and I don't feel the need to monitor my sleep. I just clip it to my bra and forget it! My gut tells me that fitbit is doing the recall because a larger percentage of people than they are admitting to are affected and that it is more serious than they are disclosing.
  • Determined82
    Determined82 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit Flex!!!
  • Pemberley_Law
    Options
    I have the jawbone up24 and I love it. I can't remember all the specific differences between the up and the fitbit one from when I was researching the two of them - just that the tiebreaker ended up being how the fitbit fastens. I was afraid I would lose it because so many people said it would fall off.

The up24 also syncs with MFP, as well as a gazillion other apps. It helped me discover RunKeeper, which is AWESOME. And it's really cool how all 3 apps work together. Also love the up24 for tracking sleep - I had no idea how little sleep I was getting before using the wristband, and as we know, that's super important for metabolism.
  • digitz79
    digitz79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had problems with irritation with the Fitbit Flex. I had them replace it with a Fitbit One and I am very happy.
  • arwenbutterfly
    arwenbutterfly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I loved my force, but got a small burn on my wrist a few days ago from it. It's just now fading. I couldn't believe it because I had just been praising the device at a conference the week before. :-(

I saw this Garmin Viviofit that has a similar design to fit it, but it's getting meh reviews. I have a flex, but it aggravates me that it doesn't have the time on it.