The most depressing part about losing weight...

Options

Replies

• CharleeCali
    CharleeCali Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    When I gain weight and then lose, I don't lose much up top. Good grief, how much bigger can they get?

I need to learn to embrace my lap-warmers.
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    I went from a C/D to a B currently, hope I won't be A after another 7lbs D:
  • SportSpork
    Options
    At 370 I was easily a B cup ...

At 225 I am probably still an A Cup

Man boobs!
    Agreed.
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I started at a 34E/F but was a bit tight (on the last clasp) probably should have been a 36. Still wearing a 34E (on the first clasp now) but i think i need to get my DD's out now as its a bit big.
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38DD to a 34C (i need to remeasure as my girlfriend mentioned that my bras looked a little big recently...) i agree, it's a little depressing not being able to fill out my shirts quite as well, but i'll take a healthier body with smaller boobs over the one i had before! :)
  • andreyadonna
    Options
    At my fittest when I was 18/19 I was a 38/40A. It's traumatizing to walk into a plus sized shop and ask for an A cup. I'm still at the beginning of my weightloss (only down 17lbs), but I just know at this end of this I'm going to be an A again. I'm currently wearing a 42D. My SO says he doesn't care because I am Beautiful Big and I'll be beautiful little. I'm probably still going to get a lift when I'm done. I don't want to go up in size, but I don't want to be saggy all over.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    If you mean that your breasts are located "under your armpits" get a push 'em up smash 'em together bra. Normally they are underwired.

Keep in mind that a lot of what is considered "boob" is actually fat over the glands stretching towards your arm pit. That is usually included in cup sizes. The more weight you lose the smaller the cup size will get because that fat goes away.
    Right now I am a 40-DD and I expect to get down to a 32-C when I am at my goal weight since that is what I was before. I will miss it dearly but thankfully pushup bras exist ;)
    The thing that bothers me the most is that I have a HUGE boob gap that is apparently hereditary (Thanks Grandma! :/) and I feel like it looks trashy if I wear a shirt that shows even the slightest cleavage. At this cup size my boobs fill it in a lot more but as they shrink (and they will) the boob gap will slowly get wider and wider :(
    Anyways, it all happens to all of us BUT the ultimate goal of having a healthy looking body (Not too thin, not to fat- or whatever you prefer) is better than having big boobs. Those are so over rated :P they can give you back problems and just get in the way! Though they do make great floatation devices!
    [/quote]
  • Keliandra
    Keliandra Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Trust me when I say big boobs are horrible. I have had them since I was in junior high. (and I was thin). Right now my boobs are so big the only way for me to find a good bra is to spend over sixty. I envy girls that shop anywhere and get cute bras. You have a bigger chest the styles are more for support than for sexy. Although nordstom has cute bras. Trust when I say I would kill to where a c. I have been DDD- HH or J something or other. Not to mention when i run my boobs hurt, and so does my back sometimes. THe are benefits to being a smaller size. I fear even when I reach my goal my boobs will still be large.

I hear you!. 51 pounds total lost so far, I've gone from a 42L to a 40J. Yay! Breast reduction surgery in 3 months, double yay! I have been a DDD since I was 12 and 120 pounds total. If I end up with only a B when I hit my goal of 153, I will still be ecstatic. VS invented the demi cup pushup bra and "chicken cutlets" for a reason! :laugh:
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm a pair shape so my breasts were always the smaller part. I ate my way up to 44D and believe me, you don't want this extra 5-10 pounds of weight on your chest and back. Now when I jog indoors I have to hold them. Can't wait to be thin again.

And anyone who doesn't love you regardless of your X's size, doesn't deserve you.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It happens, and it's not the end of the world :)

I buy 36B, but after measuring recently am supposedly a 36D. Not sure I believe that but whatever. I fully expect to be a normal B when I reach my goal weight. But honestly I really don't tie any of my self worth to their size so I'm good w/whatever they end up as.
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh you are so so so right. All my favourite Victoria's Secret bras are unwearable now. I'm still hoping to stumble upon some blog post about how to make them smaller using a sewing machine.... I doubt it....

I went from a 36D (I've worn a 38DD but that brand was wacky - we used to sell them at our store and girls who wore A cups would have to buy Cs so I will just assume they were vanity sized) to a 34C. I'm hoping not to go down too much more, although I'd be okay losing a size on the band. My breasts are actually the only place I've noticed loose skin. It's not too bad... I'm hoping some chest exercises will help and, of course, time.

ETA: That's with 40lbs weight loss... oh yeah I guess you can see that on my ticker. But, still. I have another 8 or so to go so I doubt I'll lose much more from my chest.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Losing 60 pounds and then realizing you have to lose another 40 :( Feels daunting, but I have faith that I will get there eventually!! I have no intentions of stopping!!!
  • pettychia
    pettychia Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I gots no boobs. None whatsoever. They've shrunk to mere mosquito bites. But it's OK. If I wanna look boob-y, I just throw on a padded bra. If I want to wear something really skimpy, I don't wear one at all. I'd rather be fit than stacked--and at least I don't have the problems that better-endowed ladies do when working out!
  • teetahlee
    teetahlee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :
  • AlyssasDiet
    AlyssasDiet Posts: 120
    Options
    Don't be too annoyed. Big saggy tits are not nearly as attractive as smaller, perkier breasts.

:huh: Well then...thank god that there's more to women than their tits, otherwise someone might actually give a damn about what some random pervert finds attractive.
  • addictedtosweat
    Options
    I'd rather have a tight toned bod with A's than huge with rolls going everywhere with D's :)

I haven't lost weight but I've gained muscle. I went down half a bra size.
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm all implant so the only thing that will change is the band size....... 34DD right now and lord it's hard to find a DD in a 34 as it is so hopefully the rest of my fat will come off my *kitten*!
  • kevin572
    kevin572 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    well boobs are mostly fat unless u naturally have big boobs. guys like legs more so u should workout your legs. girls should have them thighs for the guys
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I just threw away 10 really expensive and gorgeous underwire bras sigh.
    No way in heck will they ever fit again, lost so many inches already and I know more will go too.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I started at a 44DD, in a 40 (almost a 38) C borderline B....OMG, they're shrinking!! And then there's the sagging bingo arms!! LOL