S.B.F. Challenge. . .August 7th

Options
Today is the last day, make it a good one!

Tomorrow, I'm going to work my butt off. My husband is off to Vegas for a conference, so a friend (who's husband is also going) and I are going to a fancy restaurant and having the 5 course tasting menu - yum.

Yesterday I walked, did weights class, and went to yoga. Today is walking and teaching yoga. I'm a little nervous as this is the first time I've taught this class.

Finished Bob Harper's book in a day, has some good exercises in it, but my review will be posted elsewhere.

Have a great last day workout!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Today is the last day, make it a good one!

Tomorrow, I'm going to work my butt off. My husband is off to Vegas for a conference, so a friend (who's husband is also going) and I are going to a fancy restaurant and having the 5 course tasting menu - yum.

Yesterday I walked, did weights class, and went to yoga. Today is walking and teaching yoga. I'm a little nervous as this is the first time I've taught this class.

Finished Bob Harper's book in a day, has some good exercises in it, but my review will be posted elsewhere.

Have a great last day workout!

Mary
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Today's plan...

Shred Level 1 + stationary bike
    Push ups
    Evening walk
    Lots of water
    Healthy food choices

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Ok. I have not worked out at all this week!! Not once!! Even though I posted and said what I would be doing for the day I didn't! TODAY! FOR SURE!! Right after im done posting this post!! Im doing the Shred level 2 and if im up for it my stationary bike! If I can at least get in the shred!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

(I'm watching you!)

So, the only exercise I got yesterday was eating scallops and the best berry shortcake I've ever had. Today my exercise consists of going to Target and stocking up on cheap toiletries. (everything's essentially double the price in Toronto).

Had an almost compulsive urge to do pushups yesterday. Didn't. I was encouraged by an olympic athlete (swimmer) I saw this morning on the news that said she was doing nothing for training until her competitions. . .so I'll be in fighting shape when I go back to working out.:wink:

Happy workouts! :flowerforyou:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Hi all! Weathering a HUGE thunder storm right now. Luckily, it held off until I got 2 hours of gardening done and also did Turbo Jam again. I'm hoping the storm will blow over quickly so I can go out & swim a bit. Have a great day everyone!

Forgot to mention that I found a "before" pic that I added to my profile. It's of me and one of my grandsons a little over a year ago. It's only of my face, but I sure do see a difference!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Julie, Oh my goodness! Your grandson's hair is SOOO cute! I have to say that I think not only have you lost weight but you've lost about 20 years. I seriously did not think it was the same person in those pictures! I never would have guessed you are a grandma now! You look great!
    Okay, on to business! I just got done doing 40 minutes of taebo. I went shopping for an hour this morning too. I am feeling pretty sore from all my work outs this week. Tomorrow will probably be a lighter day.
    I can tell that I am shaping up finally. I honestly think I am in the best muscular shape I've ever been in, just from doing push ups(three weeks) and then Taebo for a month. I have a long ways to go but I can see my collar bone, shoulder definition, leg definition, and even some biceps! I have not dropped a clothes size yet. (It's that time of the month so maybe I will when it's over!) I don't even know if I've dropped any pounds either. (Won't find out until next week some time!) But I feel different. Like I have to turn sideways to get through a door way because I'm so muscular. :laugh: Not really, but I do feel different. I flexed for my hubby and he said, "Show off!"
    Okay I'm done. I will see you ladies tomorrow!
    Melissa