New to my fitness pal

Options
I just found and joined on Saturday. I really appreciate this site. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll like it here.
  • irtata43
    irtata43 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I hope you find it as helpful as I have. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find a lot of really great people here. Good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • amycrims
    Options
    Good luck! and congratulations for getting on here and making the commitment.
  • awesome_orchid
    Options
    Hi there Rose, I am also in Texas where they serve the best Mexican food on the planet (San Antonio)!
    274650.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • floria1970
    Options
    Welcome,I just joined recently too so Welcome & Good Luck!!!
  • txtarakaye
    Options
    Good Luck!!!

I'm new too! Technically, I have been a member for about 6 months, but only joined b/c of the iphone app and then failed to use it the way I had thought I would. Today's the day that I actually start taking control of the way I live and gaining my life back- as cliche as that sounds. I really do need to hold myself to a higher standard of accontability that I know I am totally capable of!

Either way, as a newbie, I wanted to extend a hand of support as I start this journey as well.

Please feel free to message me with any updates and we'll celebrate/ struggle together!

-tara kaye