Big boobs

Options
2»

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    my sister and more than one of her friends have implants..to anyone considering them...GO SMALL, everyone i know with implants wishes they would have gone smaller
    reasons:
    bras are super hard to find that fit right
    they get in the way
    if you get them and lose more weight they become increasingly noticable
    shirts...limited options
    lingerie-nothing fits
    looking top heavy
    back/shoulder problems
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well, I have gone from a 40DD to a 36C, and though I am much happier they are smaller, I wouldn't say they are "nice"!! But - that has at least as much to do with nursing two children as it does the weight loss! If we could afford it, I'd be buying myself some TaTa's for sure!

You'd actually buy MORE than a 36C?

I'd pay to get a 36C, since I am a 34A. :sad:

I'd just like to move them up, ha ha!!!
  • OneFitLady
    OneFitLady Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Boobs are mostly fatty tissue. So, you lose fat, you lose boobs. Oh, those beautiful women who are on the fitness circuit, many hardly have any because they are very low percentage fat. Those that actually have them, well I'm guessing they paid some green for the extra envy factor : )
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Can plastic surgeons actually miraculously make them sit up on my chest instead of tucking them into my pants?

HA! :laugh: and YES!! That's what I'm talking about! I would like them to look someone in the eye rather than have them stare at my feet. My feet are starting to get creeped out. :laugh: