New to this

Options
Hi Everybody i am a freshman in college who has gained the freshamn 15+ more. i cried the other day when i went to put on my pants and they didnt fit i have always been a big girl but last year i lost about 30 pounds and i felt so beautiful and now i have stepped back instead of forward i just hope that i see results because i really wanna to look in the mirror again and like what i see.!

Replies

• MrOutfit
    Options
    :) the results will come, always push forward. What is YOUR formula for success going to be ?
  • becky2time
    Options
    Good Luck! You can do it!!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody i am a freshman in college who has gained the freshamn 15+ more. i cried the other day when i went to put on my pants and they didnt fit i have always been a big girl but last year i lost about 30 pounds and i felt so beautiful and now i have stepped back instead of forward i just hope that i see results because i really wanna to look in the mirror again and like what i see.!

Welcome to MFP! We are happy you are here and are ready to support you. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am NOT a perfect person but I work hard every day at being more healthy and to put fitness as a priority. I'll help you along and we can become stronger together.

Best wishes:flowerforyou:
  • ElizabethLove
    Options
    Thank you all for the words of encouragements.! :)
  • sara1882000
    sara1882000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck! You can do this!
  • kelyeo
    Options
    Good luck I'm new to this site too!
    Weight lost is one of the hardest things to do this seems a great website to log on to for help think instead of grabbing for a choc bar gonna log on here and read some stories everyone seems to be from the US so I hope you don't mind this English gal joining in!