New and Need Motivation Partner!

Options
I have been on MFP since 2011 however have not taken it seriously! Now its time to really get serious so I am looking for motivational partners, diet or exercise info that may help. I need to loose 70lbs so any little help will definitely be appreciated!:smile:

Replies

• michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just found MFP yesterday, but I have been on a weight loss journey for... well forever :P

I have about 45 lbs I'd like to use, and I'd love to have someone to motivate me (aka tell me to get off my lazy butt and make sure I am making good choices)!
  • dkannenberg
    Options
    I just started once again. Been trying to get motivated and I think I finally am. I have about 45lbs to lose as well and could always use a buddy too!
  • daisystorm
    daisystorm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The support of seeing others on the same losing journey sure helps the motivation factor. Feel free to add me, thanks!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Friends on MFP definitely helped me. Anyone can feel free to add me. I log every sip and bite.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    feel free to add me
  • emilysinny
    emilysinny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get serious about this, too. been a member for a while, but I need to get myself in check haha. add me!
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to start a new topic and board.
  • jakilgore1
    jakilgore1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Saphira291
    Saphira291 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and also looking for help with motivation so feel free to get in touch :)
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to start a new post?
  • citawoman
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I would love some help keeping myself on track and help others say on track to!
  • citawoman
    Options
    I would like help with that too!
  • Saphira291
    Saphira291 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When you're in the boards, like say this one (introduce yourself, if you don't know how to get to it just click where it says introduce yourself at the top there) then if you look on the right you'll see a new topic button. Click that and you can make a new thread :)