Looking for T25 friends.

Options
Hello All,

Im on week 3. Ive lost almost 20 lbs, but most of that has been dieting before starting T25. The weight loss has become slower and I've started supplementing my T25 workouts with walks. Tonight I walked 4 miles a couple hours after doing Lower Focus. Just need some motivational friends to keep me working hard. :)

Karl.

Replies

• wendyreid5437
    wendyreid5437 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a Facebook support page that always welcomes new members. We all try to post something positive every day and just check in with one another along with giving each other tips, advice, and suggestions. It's a great place to find motivation and new ideas. Wendy BbCoach Reid
  • rondanb
    rondanb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im in week four of the alpha phase. I havent "felt" a ton of loss but I havent weighed or measured myselft. Just counting on the pics. The scale really discourages me if I dont lose. I havent been counting calories because I wanted to focus on one committment at a time. Now that I know I can fit the workouts in Im back on myfitnesspal and also looking for some accountability here. Keep up the good work and request me. Nutrition is by far the hardest component for me! -Ronda
  • somija
    somija Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am using Focus T25 also. I also started with just working out and did not notice much weight loss either, but I felt so much better,I kept up with the work outs. That was the motivation I needed to continue working out. I finally added the nutrition on the 4th week of the program after losing a couple of pounds and then gaining them back. Now after only a week and half of logging my foods, I have learned some important things about my nutrition and what I need to be successful at weight loss.

I am now on the first week of the beta cycle. I am hanging in. We can encourage each other. I will try to check in with you at least twice a week to see how things are going.

Good luck!