Are zombies chasing u? Let's outrun them together!

Options
You need a friend who's motivated on here? Send me a request!

Replies

• threedogswc
    threedogswc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    In! And yes if there is a zombie apocalypse tomorrow I'm in big trouble!
  • trivard676
    trivard676 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    The zombie apocalypse scenario really doesn't emphasize the cardio thing as much as it should. I mean on The Walking Dead, these people should all be ripped with how much running they do ;)
  • Aeryn24
    Aeryn24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Rule number 1: Cardio!

I'm in. I don't want to be one of the first few meals!
  • ryanee2012
    Options
    my motivation for losing is to compete in a zombie run this Oct. Hopefully I have time to get into shape. DDP Yoga and this should get me there!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I don't know about zombies, they are slow. But if I run into a spiders web I will burn 1000 calories trying to get it off of me!!
  • yvettejones165
    Options
    I need help!! No motivation i need to lose 27 pounds!! Why is it sooo hatd!!
  • SportSpork
    Options
    I don't know about zombies, they are slow. But if I run into a spiders web I will burn 1000 calories trying to get it off of me!!
    Ha ha ha classic!
  • trivard676
    trivard676 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Haha! I don't even mind spiders all that much. Unless they're on me. Then all bets are off.
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    When zombies chase me, all I can do is crawl!! So frustrating. :sad: Thank goodness, I seem to be a really fast crawler.
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    If by zombies, you mean cravings for foods that i loooooove but shouldn't eat, then yes.
  • MissManda42
    Options
    Not going to lie, I thought you were referring to Zombies, Run! :D But I'll join in, I love walking to that fun app. And who doesn't love zombies as long as they stay far far away from me.