Belt and Watch

Options
On December 1 I had to buy a new size 42 belt after breaking the last cheapy one from Marshall's. It's a dozen days later, and I'm already on to the last notch of the belt, and there is a size 40 waiting in the wings that was purchased months ago. It's time to bust that bad boy out!

Also tonight, I maneuvered another link off my wrist watch. The last time this happened it was 6 months ago, but lately the watch has felt much looser on me. So instead of bringing it the jeweler's and paying them five bucks to get that link out, I cleverly bent a paperclip, grabbed my pliers and MacGyvered that link right off! I'm almost as proud of the fact that my body is slimming down as the ingenuity I discovered in myself to fix my own watch!

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • wonderwiiwoman
    wonderwiiwoman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • JakeNonne
    JakeNonne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Losing nearly 80 lbs is an amazing achievement. You should be very proud of yourself. I can safely say that all your MFP friends are very proud of you.

Keep it up! Imagine what it's going to feel like losing 75 lbs more and achieving your goal!
  • rescuepete
    rescuepete Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!
  • JetsterDajet
    JetsterDajet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good stuff, my man. I actually bought a new belt the other day as well, but lost it some point between the car and my house. I don't think I've ever lost something so fast.
  • imincontrol
    Options
    I really love reading about all your focus!! It's constantly motivating! :)
    Thank you, loove the watch story, and I know what you mean about feeling so great about doing it yourself.
    Hahah, have a FANTASTIC WEEK AHEAD!!
    Gretchen
  • dustiemorris
    Options
    So happy for you! Great job!
    :smile:
  • BrandiPants
    BrandiPants Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm almost as proud of the fact that my body is slimming down as the ingenuity I discovered in myself to fix my own watch!

Hahahaha! I seriously thought this exact statement in my head as I was reading your post!

Congratulations on both your weight loss and your MacGyver skills!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!