Just Dance 2

Options
I just have to say that Just Dance 2 by Wii is a great workout and very fun! I do it for 45 minutes to an hour and it feels like 10 minutes. The footwork is what REALLY gets me sweating a lot!!

Replies

• YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I love it too!:smokin:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

You are the one that first wrote me about Shakeology or whatever it is, and I just haven't had the money. I will after next year starts, however, and am pretty interested. I will definitely write you in a month or so to see about ordering some?
  • SJSchwartz
    Options
    I don't have a Wii, but I can watch the videos youtube, and I LOVE it too :) It doesn't keep track of my personal points or anything, but it's still a great workout.
  • Candice73
    Candice73 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love the just dance games both 1 and 2 its great with the kids and a good workout if you really make the effort.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options

You are the one that first wrote me about Shakeology or whatever it is, and I just haven't had the money. I will after next year starts, however, and am pretty interested. I will definitely write you in a month or so to see about ordering some?
    Thanks! I'll send you a message. Keep in touch!
    Risa
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    How much movement is it?? I live on an upper floor in an apt building. Want to buy it but not sure because of noise for downstairs neighbors.
  • lilbugsd
    lilbugsd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you've got an xbox, Dance Central for the Kinect is awesome.