Love to have friends to encourage me. :)

Options
lmc992
lmc992 Posts: 3 Member
I have recently hit loosing 16 lbs. I was so excited when I saw it come up on my wall feed. But no one liked it. I almost liked it myself :)... Just to encourage myself. ha ha! But I love positive encouragement. I am all about positive energy and I would love some! Not going to lie. I love to creep on your wall and see what food your eating because it gives me ideas on what to eat that I wouldn't of thought myself. But when you see my wall you will wonder how I even loose weight. I ate M&M's for breakfast with a coke. I love my Coke. Just so I don't backslide I have a Coke a day! I also work out 5 days a week. Do two days p90... one day Backs and legs, then other day arms and always throw in the Ab workout. Then the other 3 days I do the firm. 20 minutes of The Firm... Some kind of thing that you work out 3 days a week for 20 minutes and you can loose 30 in 30- days. I haven't done that but I love the firm, I can do anything for 20 minutes even if it kicks my butt. I have two kids that keep me on my toes and my husband is an amazing cook which sometimes doesn't help. But my tastebuds love him!! Hope to make some friends with an awesome attitude and humor! Because I love to laugh!

Replies

• tinajoe628
    tinajoe628 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends to connect with and share support with. It's an awful long journey to take alone...
  • Aeryn24
    Aeryn24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Would love to have friends for support and encouragement.

By the way, I think your 16 pound loss is awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • Snap! I am new here and Monday is my d-day. I am looking for friends to support and encourage and vice versa so add away, I have a long journey ahead. The more the merrier.
  • cnhamilton12
    cnhamilton12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to motivate me and others I can encourage too! we're all in this together!
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to support you x
  • mskatie83
    mskatie83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also looking for friends to encourage me on this journey, sometimes all that stops me for slipping is the positive comments people leave.
    Feel free to add me.
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean when you say you like to be encouraged, it's a great feeling. I log in daily and look at my feed daily and would love for you to add me as a friend so we can encourage each other. Great job on the weight loss and great job motivating yourself. I'm sending my friend request.
  • toniistracking
    toniistracking Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job!! The more support the better!! Add me if you'd like.
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a pretty good program going . .. not sure about the coke and M&Ms though LOL
    Add me if you like. I'm on daily.