I need friends

Options
I have been on here a while but not really got into it. Ive decided today is the day. Need to fit into my pre baby clothes before the summer!! :)

Replies

• Mark0Trunnell
    Options
    Just stay with it and don't get discouraged when you don't see the pounds drop right away. Good luck!
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Today's as good a day to start as any, small steps and you'll be there in no time. Good luck :smile:
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! hang in there you can do this:smile: "
  • tashatex
    tashatex Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, even though my son will be 3 soon. I really need to lose this weight for good. Hold on because once you see that first 5 lbs gone then you start to get excited
  • waykagirl
    Options
    I have beautiful children :) it takes time.. my youngest is 5 and I am finally back to my weight 130 lbs as of today! Take it day by day don't look at the whole picture :) and I also live my the 80/20 which means 80% is your diet 20% is your exercise :) Hope I helped and have a Beautimus day
  • Ashley5star
    Ashley5star Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've loaded and unloaded this app on my phone for months and about 3 weeks ago I got serious. Its been going great so far. This week has been a struggle with a sick kid and not much cardio was able to get done but I did stick to the healthy eating. Stick with it , it gets easier : )
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all..good luck on reaching your goals...you can do it!

Anyone can feel free to add if they want to talk or just want motivated
  • christina_1011
    christina_1011 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    back at it as well ....friends and motivation is key !! feel free to add me
  • adipace815
    adipace815 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Its my second rodeo. You can do this!
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You have got this! You have made a choice to do it so you will get it done! Feel free to add me :)