I really see the difference in my face wow

Options
hope I do this correctly.

WARNING THEY ARE HUGE PICS NEXT TIME I'LL RESIZE SORRY GUYS!

This was this past summer 2010

013.jpg

This was me the other day December 2010

155784_1659609123738_1042451235_1819910_4347790_n.jpg

BONUS PIC, I'M IN THE BLACK AND WHITE DRESS

41351_1576993702804_1174445815_31702250_952241_n.jpg

THIS WAS ME WHEN I FIRST BEGAN HERE ON MFP, I'LL BE SURE TO POST NEW PICS SOON.

148186_1624735851928_1042451235_1754373_2517843_n.jpg

Replies

• brownsugar84
    brownsugar84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I can really see the difference too!! You look like you've lost a LOT of weight!! Awesome job hun - you look HOT!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    oh most definitely! You're beautiful in all your photos but I can see a weight loss difference in your most recent. Yes I agree with brownsugar84, even more than just your face!:wink:

Good job:drinker: :heart:

Edited to add: you have the most lovely eyes and they're even brighter with the weight drop:flowerforyou:
  • jessimacar
    Options
    First off, I must say that is a very flattering dress on you!! I love the way you wear it!! Stunning. :) You look fabulous! I can't wait until the day when I can see the weight I've lost on part of my body!! You're an inspiration!!

You look incredible! Keep up the hard work! :)
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Lots of weight lost off the face! Great job :) Keep it up now!
  • FAKECED
    Options
    you are doing a great job. I can see the results of your hard work and determanation.
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    I totally see it in your face1 WOW WOW WOW

ps...how do you do your eyeliner like that? I love the look :)
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • funnehunne
    Options
    Wow, I am looking at your profile picture and the black and white dress & I totally notice a drastic difference! You're starting to look hot! keep it up! I started few weeks back, now I slumped and gained 4 lbs again due to Birthdays & holidays :(. So I am on the bandwagon this is day 2 of logging in, tomorrow is my calorie burning day. Keep up the good work! You are looking sensational, this is a motivator for me :)
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    First of all you have GORGEOUS eyes!!!!! And WOW you do look much thinner in your face!!!
    Even though it is a before photo, I like the photo of you with the three others strutting down the street!!! I can see your energy and I love it!!!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    First of all you have GORGEOUS eyes!!!!! And WOW you do look much thinner in your face!!!
    Even though it is a before photo, I like the photo of you with the three others strutting down the street!!! I can see your energy and I love it!!!

you look so pretty and proud
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that photo of you and your friends! Looks like it belongs in a fun time magazine or something. Work it!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Keep it up!
  • mcfanatic925
    Options
    You look beautiful! keep up the good work!
  • CGade
    CGade Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That must feel great to be able to SEE the difference! You look fantastic! Keep up the hard work!
  • psdh
    psdh Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes! I see a big difference in your face, but not only your face! You look fabulous! keep up the hard work!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! You can see how much you've toned and shaped up and you have a beautiful face. I think you look younger too. Well done x
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO ENCOURAGING AND GRACIOUS THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    You are looking great! Keep it up!

WOW I JUST NOTICED YOU'VE LOST 183 POUNDS WOW NOW THAT'S AWESOME!
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Girl you look good, that eliptical is really working and so are you, keep up the great work!!!! You look fabulous!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!