Today has been great!!

Options
I have officially lost five pounds now which puts me under 180!! I'm so excited to be back in the 170's how be it in the HIGH 170's lol! And I walked a half an hour on the wii fit and chose an apple over a bag of chips today. I work in a grocery store so it's very hard to make those good choices instead of easy ones! Really hoping to keep it up and hit my first mini goal soon!! Anyway here's my first success story!!

Replies

• ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    Isn't it crazy that even though you work in a grocery store, it never seems like there is anything healthy to eat? :laugh: I have to make sure I pre-plan my lunch or dinner because of it!

Congratulations on choosing the apple, and on your weight loss!! :flowerforyou:
  • SarahSue41
    Options
    Well done!! I am sure you can keep up the great work.
  • psdh
    psdh Posts: 5
    Options
    Good job!!! Can't wait until I get to the 170"s !!! Keep up the good choices!!!
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You will find it never gets old to celebrate and feel good about each and every pound lost..
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, you should be proud of yourself for making these choices. Keep it up. You can do it
  • rescuepete
    rescuepete Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • supernonna
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I have to work 11-7 againtoday so here's hoping to make some more good choices!
  • Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job! You will be in the 160's before you know it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!