December Diva's

Options

Replies

• erikaj819
    Options
    hello. i guess we MIGHT be getting the computer back tomorrow. i just had to put all of my food in here now at work for the last 3 days GEEEZ that suxs! but at least its done now. if we get the computer back tomorrow i can make the chart.

other wise i do a "print screen" after i make a chart then go into paint copy it there and then i have a photobucket account that i put it into a picture on there then copy it onto here. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! its a lot easier now that i know what i am doing lol.

big day tomorrow! hope everyone does well! felt like crap lately not sure why, im going to get on that stationary bike when i get home though for another 66 min and hopefully more then 17.17mile (yesterdays accomplishment)

what are some thoughts for the next weeks challenge???
  • erikaj819
    Options
    Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a way to celebrate :)
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    I'm down 3.5 pounds this week. I was very shocked! It looks like I have met my December goal. My new goal is to now get from 263 down to 259 (just out of the 260's) by the new year.
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I weighed 174 today. woohoo
  • asallen7
    Options
    Woo-hoo! Way to go!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    oooooh! soooooooo soooooooo happy to have the computer back, now to get back on track! have ate CRAP for the last 2 days. im SO glad to be done with work this week too, i really couldnt have one more day of a Dr. yelling at me for some stupid reason! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    *sigh..............its done its over and off to a 4 day weekend!

so i will do the chart tomorrow. i did end up losing 4 this week, pretty sure after these last 2 days of eating crap cause of being stressed out i might have gained it all back though! i dont even know where to start to put things into the computer so tomorrow starts a new day and i will start over again!

enough of me rambling my goal for this week is to stop eating everything in sight when i get upset! or just because!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    ok so i lied, here is the chart tonight !! :)

decgoal.jpg
  • asallen7
    Options
    I don't know if I'm weighing in this Tuesday since TOM is still hanging around. I haven't worked out since Thursday, water intake has been very little, and I probably have enough sodium in my body to salt the streets of New York!!! I just don't think seeing a 5 to 10 pound gain this week is going to do anything for my self esteem. I'm going to be a working out fool today. :-)
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    sorry folks, I'm not MIA i swear lol, I am in a LONG distance relation ship (canada - europe) lol and see my honey about twice a year at the moment.... crazy I know, so he is here for 2 weeks, so the computer is not my priority at the moment!
    I see peeps are doing awesome :)

I have been maintaining, which i think will have to be my goal til january... then me and the gym shall get reacquainted lol.

Happy Holidays all!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    I don't know if I'm weighing in this Tuesday since TOM is still hanging around. I haven't worked out since Thursday, water intake has been very little, and I probably have enough sodium in my body to salt the streets of New York!!! I just don't think seeing a 5 to 10 pound gain this week is going to do anything for my self esteem. I'm going to be a working out fool today. :-)

lol im sure i could salt the Wisconsin streets this week! my water has been way down too. im not excited at all about tomorrows WI im pretty sure i gained this week! i have a headache and dont want to workout right now either, i will get on the bike and do some though. sure was a lot easier to get to this point then to get rid of all this weight! guess i just need to keep plugging along!

Polliesgirl i hope you are having a good week so far!!!
  • asallen7
    Options
    By the way, I did not get those workouts in. I started working out today and got nauseous and a little dizzy during the warm-up so decided to sit it out. I have been eating crappy and doing the total opposite of what made me so successful last week. Its making me nutty to have to rest when I know I really need to be working out. Hopefully, I will wake up and feel better tomorrow.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    not a good week. gained 2 of them back. better get on the wagon again!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    well maybe im just talking to myself but i lost 1 pound this week. almost back to where we were 2 weeks ago. 268.8today.

my goal this week is to do one day at least of something different then the stationary bike. to get back into doing things downstairs again.
  • asallen7
    Options
    You are not talking to yourself! I have put on 3 pounds!!! Back at 266. I think I'm really bloated though. Gonna get off my "do-nuthin" and DO SOMETHING. Plyo and Zumba are on the menu today. I love Zumba, but am SORE afterwards. I read somewhere that wen your muscles are sore they retain more water??? Yes, that is going to be my excuse! lol
  • erikaj819
    Options
    how is zumba to do? i am not very cordinated so.................. that is why i ask and i dont want to look like a fool! lol what kind of plyo?
  • asallen7
    Options
    Zumba is fun and challenging. I'm pretty coordinated IMO, BUT my husband laughs and tells me that I'm not. LOL Its a Latin dance-inspired workout. Pretty fun. Time usually flies and when I'm doing I want to do it again. Plyo is a workout that comes with P90X. Although I'm a big girl, I can handle some pretty tough workouts. Things that don't make me move alot bore me. That's why I got rid of my elliptical and stationary bike. I like dancing, kickboxing, and jumping all over the place. :-)
  • erikaj819
    Options
    Zumba is fun and challenging. I'm pretty coordinated IMO, BUT my husband laughs and tells me that I'm not. LOL Its a Latin dance-inspired workout. Pretty fun. Time usually flies and when I'm doing I want to do it again. Plyo is a workout that comes with P90X. Although I'm a big girl, I can handle some pretty tough workouts. Things that don't make me move alot bore me. That's why I got rid of my elliptical and stationary bike. I like dancing, kickboxing, and jumping all over the place. :-)

thats awesome. im not sure on my knees and back on somethings like that jillian workout i dont do the 180's i do more of a 90/90/90/90 lol less stress on my back and my knees, same with jump roping so not sure im there yet to do the p90x but maybe the zumba, i guess 2 other girls want to go with me but they are skinny and can dance already so........ whatever, guess it just takes time right?
    i have to get doing something cause i just ate everything in the cupboards wheni got home. maybe i shoiuld do my goal for the week!!!!! lol
  • asallen7
    Options
    LOL Jillian's workout is tough! Its similar to Plyo in a lot of ways. Those 180's are hard. It took me a while to be able to do them. When I first started, I couldn't. I was doing 90/90/90/90's as you say. Go ahead and go to Zumba! Have fun! There will be people at all levels in the class, I'm sure. Its almost 9 o'clock and I am CRAVING sugary junk. I think I'm gonna do my last workout and head for BED!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    wow you work out late! but dang girl you burned some serious calories yesterday!!! awesome job! i had great intentions last night but i did end up doing over an hour of workout so thats good i guess. i did do the gazelle (10min) (never tried it before its interesting), then i did a prevention workout that had kickboxing in it (31min) and then the bike for 30min but slow i was pooped after the prevention workout! lol tonight is my boss's retirment party at blackwoods maybe they have a menu online that i can try and figure out what to eat before i get there. already started off bad this morning by having those darn reese's 100cal packs, they were staring me in the eye!
    hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. only 3 more days left of the month!!!