Looking for friends!! :)

Options
Hey all...I'm back here for the 975th time. I'm hoping this time sticks! I've had success with losing weight in the past, but it always comes creeping back. I'm hoping to add some friends for motivation and accountability so that I will actually stick with it. I am 5'7" and have about 20 pounds to lose. I am 28, a wife, step mom, cat lover and I love to bake and work on landscaping. Add me if you'd like. :)

Replies

• annabellemayh
    annabellemayh Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucy! I'm a cat lover too! I'm aiming to lose around 20lbs too, for an ideal weight of 10st / 9.5st :) I'm 5'6 but I've always had a curvy frame so I think 10st would be the ideal weight for me! Good luck with getting started! The first couple of weeks seem to be the hardest :)
  • lucy4713
    lucy4713 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I agree that the first couple of weeks are the hardest. Once I the junk foods out of my system it gets much easier to resist them. Good luck on your journey!
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucy!! Welcome back! Just being here is a success.

“If you never give up, you’ll be successful.” - Dan O’Brien

Lisa
  • sylviemac473
    Options
    Hi guys! I've also lost track on how many times I've been on this site:) I'm pretty good at working out and being active but it's food that I have a hard time with. I'm 5,4 and I need to lose another 20-25 pounds. I love to scuba dive, read, garden and travel. I'm married and have a 11 year daughter who rides and loves horses.:flowerforyou:
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I have more than 20 lbs to go but we could all use some support. Add me if you like :)
  • Mark0Trunnell
    Options
    It's tough sometimes doing this on your own, just try one day at a time. Add me and good luck!
  • jedearth1982
    jedearth1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site (2 weeks) and am in need of some motivation and inspiration. I have lots to lose but taking it one day at a time. If you would like add me and hopefully we can motivate and inspire each other!! :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone..hope you reach your goals..
    feel free to add for additional support or someone to talk to
  • JenngerSnap
    JenngerSnap Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lucy, You can do it. I to have trouble keeping the pounds off. I am also a 27 year old female. Although I am not married or a mother, I certainly understand the busy life. I work full time as a special needs teacher, attend night classes for my master's degree, work as a special needs companion on the weekends, and struggle to make it to the gym. Add me and we can keep each other motivated.