Replies

• MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I like the dark chocolate sugar free Jello pudding cups with whipped cream on top. Yum. It's about 75 calories with the whipped cream.

This!!! I don't add the whipped cream, but it is still amazing! I'm gonna try it with fresh strawberries. Another favorite is the Fiber One chocolate chip brownies. Only 90 calories per brownie!
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Swiss Miss diet cocoa. One packet is 25 calories and tastes so very fine mixed in coffee.
  • Ashleybrooke8783
    Ashleybrooke8783 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Now I want chocolate covered frozen bananas so hard.

I freeze bananas and blend them in the food processor with a tsp of Nutella
  • kyleprowland
    kyleprowland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fiber One chocolate chip brownies (just saw someone posted this ahead of me).

Also, Blue Bell Fudge Bars. 110 calories of ice cream goodness, and since I need portion control, that's fabulous for me.
  • megxmas95
    megxmas95 Posts: 26
    Options
    I love the Special K Chocolate Mini Breaks (101 cals), and the Special K double chocolate (79 cals) and chewy delight (95 cals) cereal bars, although I surprised myself by finding I haven't been missing chocolate all that much!

This thread is kind of hard to read though, because so many of the snacks only seem to be available in the US! What I would give for those 100 calories Special K Brownie Bites...
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i'm not a big chocolate person in general, but if i do have a craving,

-Jello Chocolate Mousse, Sugar Free (60 cals)
    -25% reduced sugar Nesquick (60 cals)
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Yogurt (or yogurt style ricotta cheese) + a packet of hot cocoa mix
  • PHtwo
    PHtwo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    A couple of squares of Dark Chocolate!
  • cheliekayy
    cheliekayy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I like the dark chocolate sugar free Jello pudding cups with whipped cream on top. Yum. It's about 75 calories with the whipped cream.

This!!! I don't add the whipped cream, but it is still amazing! I'm gonna try it with fresh strawberries. Another favorite is the Fiber One chocolate chip brownies. Only 90 calories per brownie!

I am in looooooove with the Fiber One chocolate peanut butter brownies (90). I like the Fiber One fruit snacks too (70 cal). Snackwells dark chocolate pretzels (100) and Diana's Chocolate covered bananas :)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    atm milk chocolate easter eggs and milk chocolate covered almonds...I like milk chocolate...:bigsmile:
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    If you want chocolate, you shouldnt worry about calories.... Do it for the right reasons. Mmmmm
  • ademiter
    ademiter Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    skinny cow!!
  • Keliandra
    Keliandra Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers dark chocolate dipped raspberry ice cream bars, hershy's bliss and ghiradelli 86% cacao pieces
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Vitalicious deep chocolate muffin tops - like cake and a cookie rolled into satisfying, 100-calorie, yumminess!

I love those and Diana's dark chocolate frozen bananas. They keep me sane. ;)

I just googled those bananas o-o
    I DID NOT KNOW YOU COULD BUY THOSE IN THE STORE.
    I've only ever had them at like carnivals and stuff.
    Holy mother of god I just ordered like 3 boxes.

Sadly (?) I am deathly allergic to bananas, however, they make dark chocolate covered strawberries, too. :love: Each little packet is only 60 calories! I buy 5 boxes at a time (I only get into Walmart once or twice a month and got forbid they are out of stock when I am there...I buy them when they have them! :bigsmile: ) and have one each and EVERY night!:heart:
  • ScientificExplorerGirl
    Options
    Fiber One Caramel Nut Protein Bars.
    140 calories and 7 grams of protein :-)
  • rustyroof
    rustyroof Posts: 76
    Options
    Dark Choc Pomigranite

1 pack of Lindt 75percent dark choc
    1 pomigranite
    mix dry seeds - optional

De seed you pomigarnite and pat dry the seeds with kitchen rol
    Melt choc
    Add pomigranite seeds and nuts to melted choc
    spoon into 8 individual scoops
    place on greaseproof
    place in fridge for 1o mins

and Viola instant treats 110 cals without nuts 140 with nuts

There to die for, and I hated pomigranite before I tried these. They last all week too :0)
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options

I LOVE the dark chocolate pudding too...so much richer tasting than the milk chocolate.
  • Imanido
    Imanido Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Lately I found that my chocolate protein powder ( usually warm, in the night) is just enough when I am craving the "not-so-healthy" stuff.
  • LadyWeaselofVT
    LadyWeaselofVT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I also love Fiber One brownies. I get Healthy Choice fudge bars at Costco and they're really satisfying and delicious for 100 calories. My husband is super picky and he loves those too.